how herballife works

Options
hi thank you sooo much for starting this group. i am from Namibia in Southern Africa.i met a distributor about a year ago and i joined herballife i used the meal replacements , Herb and fibre tabs as well as the instant tea.i never understood the concept and it was a bit difficult to take the supplements as i really generally dnt like popping tablets.but i loved the shake as well as the protein bars they are super! i realised that the instant tea made me drink more water than usual.

i have about 44lbs to loose.my heart is running in overdrive i can feel it. i am a 34 yrs old mother of 3 and wife. Please explain how herballife can work for me. i once joined weighless and i enjoyed the support and weigh ins we had and it was also very affordable.

Thanx once again!!!!

Replies

• J91983
    J91983 Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi I've been on herbalife since new year,although I could not get on those scales! Last wed I braved it at 14st 10lb :( 4 days after (Sunday) I was eager,I was down to 13.9!! I'm not craving food & am a long way off goal at 10.7 BUT I know I can do it! I'm having 2 shakes and a healthy dinner although I did read if your Bmi is over 30 do not add protein as your fat will soften once at a healthy Bmi add protein.How true it is I don't know but I'm only trying it as I can never get hold of my distributer to actually get what I need.Very annoyed! So if my weight loss is none or ridiculously low by next week I'll find another distributer for protein.Im on 3/4 litres of water a day from 3/4 litres of full sugar Pepsi oooops,my skin is lovely & soft & I feel great.Any support or useful tips even corrections please advise me.I didn't purchase the pills as I'm on xls medical hoping to help more with loss.By the end of March 2014 (9 weeks) I'm hoping to at least reach 11.7/12st even 12.7 big goal I know but I know for sure I've never been so determined and will stay on maintain after goal due to me previously skipping breakfast & lunches and feasting at night.Counting down the days for a drastic visual result to spur me on more.Im 30 with 3 children and NEVER been so big I was a size 12 4yrs ago and weighed 11.7 (huge chest) fingers crossed I can also lose two cup sizes aswell,good luck to all losing weight ;)
  • J91983
    J91983 Posts: 3
    Options
    Sorry 14st 1lb lol