Thoughts on the First day of the 30 DAY SHRED

Options
Hey Y'all :bigsmile:

I just wanted to see if anyone has thoughts, comments, or advice after the 1st day of the Shred???? :huh:

Replies

• BlackandWhitePhotoOp
    Options
    Thoughts- Great work out! Quick and still hits all the major areas.

Comment- I am extra happy that I did 2 months of calisthenics challenges before I started this dvd !!!

Advice- I know Jillian is the pro, but I suggest doing at least a 10 minute stretch after that video. I've read a lot of reviews about people being sore and stiff for days; please do full stretches.

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • Cayjominara
    Cayjominara Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Thoughts: It is a great workout. Doing something different let me see that I have room to develop and grow. After the workout, I was sweating pretty profusely! The non-stop action and compound movements really get the heart rate up! I knew Jill was a beast, but DANG! I wonder what the advanced sessions will be like!

Comments: It was a challenge for me to get up and do this yesterday. I was physically and mentally drained. But I thought about all the challenges we did in December and how much better I felt after each workout. I am glad I got up and did it!

Advice: Keep a positive mindset! Most of what we are trying to do involves the mind. If we check out mentally, it's a wrap. Commit to being committed!
This discussion has been closed.