HEY WHERE EVERYBODY AT!!!!!

Options
staveshabr
staveshabr Posts: 74 Member
hey my name is Stavesha i just joined the group today im from cali and looking to lose 60 pounds or get to a weight i feel i look to gud for myself lol just playing anywho looking for friends i tend to be supportive so we can help eachother meet goals be blessed 2014

Replies

• TeamAliyah
    TeamAliyah Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hey Stavesha,

I am new to the group as well! Welcome and good luck!
  • babelove2
    Options
    Just joined the group today!! Looking to lose over 50 lbs. It seems like a daunting task but I'm doing it!! I wanna be ready for the beach in late july/august!!:smile:
  • PamHealthMission
    PamHealthMission Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    I am on MFP daily...app and website. Feel free to send me a friend request stating where you saw me...lol.:wink:
  • deeforever
    deeforever Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm new too! Hi Everyone. I have 70 pounds to lose and don't plan on giving up. One day at a time. :-)
  • deejon9
    deejon9 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi I just join and I really need support and motivation! I looking at losing around 150lbs. It seems daunting, but I have my head and heart ready to do this, so with prayer, support, and motivation from those on yhe same path we can get each other to our goals.
  • qmcdeva
    qmcdeva Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Quanna Coleman. I initially started on mfp in July 2013. I went through a really difficult time and gained 20 pounds in 4 months. I have been back on MFP for 2 weeks now and am really interested in losing this weight for good. I am currently 245 pounds. My goal weight is 165, so roughly I want to lose 70 pounds.
  • kiekie33
    Options
    Hi I'm new to the group too and looking to lose about 60-70 pounds. Anyone feel free to add me i'm on here daily