GOOD BETTER BEST - 1.3.14 - Friday - Weekend Plans?

Options
CrusherKun
CrusherKun Posts: 353 Member
Morning!

So, its been a busy week with end of month and end of the year. Sorry i havent been doing my daily logs on the forum here.

Anyway...What are your plans for the weekend? Mine as most know is to go to the packers playoff game. Its going to be a high of -6 degrees and low of -21 with windchills as low as -51....BRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. Hot chocolate is going to be my best friend! Wife works this weekend, so I will be at home with kiddos. I have a few disks that need burning and out in the mail too so I can stay busy while the kids destroy the house.

I also pose a question.... With it being day 3 of the new year....how have your new year goals shaping up?

For me, i havent done much of new goals, just reaffirmation of my old ones....and with getting in at least 2.25 miles of walking in every day this week, I am starting out stronger than ever!

Stay Strong!

CK

Replies

• MysteriousMerlin
    MysteriousMerlin Posts: 2,270 Member
    Options
    Tonight I'll be going with the hubs and our friends Mike and Chris to help set up a wrestling ring for a show tomorrow. By "help" I mean, I will be watching and laughing. :bigsmile:

We were supposed to do my immediate family's Christmas on Sunday, but with a predicted 6-9 inches more of snow, it'll be cancelled. My boss was dropping BIG hints this morning about people calling off because of the weather. So sorry, Charlie, but you took away my on-call and the extra pay, so don't call me!

As for goals, I joined a group where we try to make the entire month of January "green" for calories. Jan 1st was a red day (by 400), but I didn't care. I was still pretty sick and there was buffalo chicken dip :smooched:

My goal is to incorporate a little more exercise into my daily routine. Since the hubs is now wanting to get on track, it'll be easier. We don't live in a bad neighborhood, but I feel safer when he's with me. My dogs are too small to take for a walk when it's this cold.