January 3rd P90X3 Workout

Options
Butrovich
Butrovich Posts: 410 Member
I brought my cold weather gear to work and ran five miles on the outdoor track (21'F). Felt great for the first four miles, then the wind picked up and wouldn't you know I'd be running INTO the wind for that last mile? Came home and fixed some homemade chili I had waiting for me in the fridge. Oh my goodness, chili never tasted so good as it did today! I've saved room for dinner tonight at Brio's Tuscan Grill and ready for the Warrior tomorrow...Bring it.

Mike

Replies

• AngDenSti
    AngDenSti Posts: 184
    Options
    Total Synergistics is done! That rest day did me some good. I felt stronger today. My sister-in-law wants to try T25 so I'm doing that tonight too!

I really want to eat clean but I'm not doing very well. I'm doing an ok job staying within my calorie allotment though so I guess I should be proud of that. Next week I'm going to make it my goal to eat clean Monday-Friday and see how that goes.
  • azbutterfly1324
    azbutterfly1324 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    CVX for me on Jan3rd. I was tired, but did all of it....probably not to the intensity I would like. Planned to do p90x Ab Ripper after, but decided to do that Jan4th with Isometrics and running.

Tomorrow is the end of week 3 for me. I can definitely see more muscle definition in my arms and my tummy is a little slimmer. My stomach is my 'problem'. So Yay!!! Keeps me motivated to keep going and keep pressing PLAY every day!!

I don't weight myself so no idea if I've lost weight or not, but I FEEL better :)