Early Bird Challenge Week 1 of 4

Options
2»

Replies

• Cindyinpg
    Cindyinpg Posts: 3,902 Member
    Options
    What a great way to get started. Do we post after each workout or at the end of the week to say what we accomplished?
    During the actual challenge, everyone will be PMing their team captain. For the early bird challenges, you can post whenever and wherever you like.
  • Zombieinkpot
    Zombieinkpot Posts: 745 Member
    Options
    I did cardio kickboxing yesterday - it was fun! 1/3

Attempted cardio abs and obliques today - not quite able to do everything in it yet 2/3

Will do the total body burnout for endurance tomorrow.

Go team Carl!
  • Zombieinkpot
    Zombieinkpot Posts: 745 Member
    Options
    Just completed the total body burnout for endurance - it was fun! 3/3 for this week. I did all the workouts in a small space. I was fairly quiet, but my heavy breathing may have alerted zombies to my presence.

Go team Carl!
  • Cindyinpg
    Cindyinpg Posts: 3,902 Member
    Options
    Just completed the total body burnout for endurance - it was fun! 3/3 for this week. I did all the workouts in a small space. I was fairly quiet, but my heavy breathing may have alerted zombies to my presence.

Go team Carl!
    That's awesome! I'm glad you enjoyed it!
  • SaraAlexandre
    SaraAlexandre Posts: 1,313 Member
    Options
    Cindy, that Daniel workout for total body burnout was all Daniel and man is he a snore fest. I wonder why Kelly is so much better with him voicing over? The ab/cardio was killer and so was the kickboxing.
  • FromFlabToFurious
    FromFlabToFurious Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    I had this in my mind at the gym but forgot to take the videos! I'll have to do it at some point tomorrow or the day after. I'll only have time to do one though but I'll try all three on expert! :(
  • zumbaforever
    zumbaforever Posts: 6,901 Member
    Options
    Dazz I am glad you are still getting these DONE. Makes me try harder.

Sara keep going. I really like kickboxing also.

I have been doing my T25 and a couple other workouts most days.

Shelley