Pro Triathlete Ashley Clifford

heatherlsi
heatherlsi Posts: 90 Member
Hey Tri Friends... Ashley Clifford, Pro Triathlete will be visiting the Tri Tornadoes on January 7th. At 7pm she will tell us about her adventures as a Pro Triathlete this year including the Ironman World Championships in Kona! After her talk she's agreed to join us for swim practice! Please let us know if you'd like to join us for the talk and/or swim.... We have lots of room for the talk portion, but limited space for the swim - so make sure you let us know if you'd like to join us for the swim. If you're not a current member of the YMCA but would like to join in, send a message. We have a few guest passes! If you're interested in learning more about triathlons this is a free event that would give you a little idea of what its all about. The Baxter YMCA is on the south side of Indianapolis. She'll be visiting on January 7th and 7 pm.

Message me if you have questions or would like to come and need a guest pass for the YMCA - I'll hook you up! =)

This link is to the facebook page invitation....

https://www.facebook.com/events/341868389289820/

Replies

• aeverton
    aeverton Posts: 359
    How'd it go? I've been down and out but would have loved to attend this. The swimming for tri is my weakness.

Angie
  • heatherlsi
    heatherlsi Posts: 90 Member
    We ended up rescheduling because of the bad weather, it is this Tuesday the 14th, talk at 7, swim clinic at 8... let me know if you want to come and I'll get a guest pass for you =)
  • aeverton
    aeverton Posts: 359
    Well shoot! Missed it again!

How'd it go?

Angie