Introduce Yourself!

Options
Hello there! I just recently moved to Clarksville from Manhattan in August of 2013. Trying to get back on track and doing it in a new town is proving a little difficult, so I thought it would be great to meet some others from the area that are doing this, too.

Replies

• sgreene1976
    sgreene1976 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello Cari3720,
    My name is Scott, my wife and I moved to Clarksville in 2012. We are both on MyFitnessPal and so far so good. I have been using MyFitnessPal since August 2013 and lost close to 40 pounds. My wife just started this week so she is new in her journey. It is great seeing others in our community on the same Journey. Welcome to Clarksville!
  • cassislosinit
    cassislosinit Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello, Cassandra here! I have been in Clarksville since October of 2011. I have only been a member of fitness pal for a few months and I love it! I am very motivated to meet my goals and would love to be there to support yours! There are a lot of places to workout and get in some calorie burning so if you need any ideas just let me know. I love to explore and find new places outdoors to get out and stay active! Good Luck to you guys and feel free to add me if you would like :)
  • karidestini13
    karidestini13 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Moved here in mid 2014, got a year or two left here. Currently postpartum, two kids, youngest is not quite 3mo yet. Looking for female walking partners that might also have babies bc I will have my stroller