Introducing myself :)

Options
Hi everyone!

I'm just shy of 20 weeks pregnant with our third (a boy) and due at the end of May. I was achieving some wonderful progress until the end of July/beginning of August I discovered I was pregnant, only to lose the baby a week later. I kind of just sat around in shock for awhile.We continued TTC our last baby and I found out I was expecting again the second week of September. Shortly thereafter, I was diagnosed I was diagnosed with a subchorionic hemorrhage, leaving me on bedrest with limited physical activity until a couple weeks ago.

I got the all-clear to get off bedrest and resume normal activities. I was also allowed to continue on with my fitness goals. I can lose 10 pounds and be just fine, my OB says. I'm choosing to get back on board to make the rest of this pregnancy as worry-free as possible.

Looking forward to getting to know you all.

Replies

• CowgirlConnieMay
    CowgirlConnieMay Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    You look so sad in your picture though your message seems upbeat?! You look kind of like my cousin so I know you have to have a pretty smile =) I'm pregnant with my first 33 weeks...weight gain sucks on my mind, but I know it's not much longer. It's good you aren't on bed rest anymore and have the clear to workout...that will make you feel better. I cramp really bad so my only exercise now is slow walking. Feel free to add me if you like =)
  • kristilovescake
    kristilovescake Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm due mid-April with my first (a boy too!). My dr doesn't want me losing any weight, but doesn't want me gaining more than 2-3 pounds a month for the rest of the pregnancy since I've been gaining too much so far (I wasn't tracking food or watching what I was eating). Pretty much all I do for exercise now is walking, but it's better than nothing :)
  • RoxyMoody
    RoxyMoody Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hello!

I'm sorry to hear that things started off so rough for you but am glad that you're off of bedrest and 20 weeks along with a little boy! I'll be 30 weeks tomorrow with my first (a girl) and watching what goes into my mouth like a hawk due to a recent diagnosis with gestational diabetes. Feel free to add me, always helps to have other mamas around for encouragement!

Steph