Week 6: Progress thread

Options
kawookie
kawookie Posts: 813 Member
Tell us about what you are doing this week to achieve your goals!

Replies

• emaurine
    emaurine Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I do not drink enough water--so to help keep myself accountable I purchased a 64oz water bottle. I know that by the end of each day it needs to be empty!!
  • kawookie
    Options
    I do not drink enough water--so to help keep myself accountable I purchased a 64oz water bottle. I know that by the end of each day it needs to be empty!!

Good for you! That is a good way to visually stay accountable to yourself. If you forget it for any reason (at home when you go to work) then you need to find a cup of some sort or buy a bottled water and start keeping track of cups.

I aim to switch to water only by noon (from black coffee) and then drink water until I have at least 6 glasses in. Working out I drink at least 16 oz of water. I also know that I can easily do 2 cups when I take my suppliments. 8 is my minimum, most days I'm more in the 10-12 glasses range. This offsets my morning coffee that dehydrates.
  • endoftheside
    endoftheside Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    I was traveling a lot over the holidays so this week I am just getting back to the basics...logging accurately, focusing on macros, and getting my exercise in.
  • renewondergem
    Options
    eating clean all week :) seeing my weight is lowering , MFP calculated a new daily max calorie intake...

it is now 1520.. which I'm having a hard time with.

I can make 1600-1700, but not less..

still a huge deficit for a guy like me, and i'm adding muscle mass like crazy, so no big deal :)

another 7 kg and I can start eating maintenance and even a little more, and start going for the full bodybuilding experience..
  • Jgal8123
    Jgal8123 Posts: 1,378 Member
    Options
    It's been a good week so far. Finally broke through my plateau and down 3 lbs...I think it's because I upped my protein intake while maintaining current carb levels. Also I've burned a lot of calories shoveling snow the past several days :grumble: Guess it's better than hibernating!
  • thistimesucess
    thistimesucess Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Hi - I'm back from my 3 week holiday. I did ok while away - I aimed to put on a maximum of 1kg, however the final result was 1.5kg (and I can feel it!). But I'm ready to get back on track and complete this 90 day challenge. I am trying a new strategy this month of not eating back my exercise calories so let's see how that goes. My main goal this week is to get back on track with my eating an exercise.
  • kawookie
    Options
    I have been sick for days. I am finally getting better and I am back to exercising! This virus made me so tired I was barely moving so it is exciting to be exercising again. I hope this virus hasn't messed up my weight loss goal too much.