CK- Good Better Best!!! First big NSV OF 2014!!!!!!

Options
CrusherKun
CrusherKun Posts: 353 Member
SO WE LOST!!!!! EITHER WAY YOU SLICE IT THE BEARS STILL SUCK!

Sorry....I had to say it. Still hyped from tonight. And for that matter.....>TODAY!!!!

(Trying something new here....if you start a thread, please put initials of screen name ahead of Subject line....use syllables as initials if nothing else works..... Please pass word to our new members as well. I hope to have more joining our group soon from outside MFP - One couple from west coast has a big following, and if I can get them to step in for a bit...Might be able to make this something even more amazing!!!. Been networking myself on twitter with other weight loss and health minded individuals. Another great source....if you social network...get to the twitters! If you are on twitter....@Crusher_Kun - Add me. If I see that little birdy in the top corner, I will read it eventually!!!)

Up early....ate a sodium bomb from Taco Johns.... Bacon Egg scramble after getting the Jeep ready and all my crap the hour before.....Could prob. log but nah - it was while in full Under Armor....Lets call that a wash for the Bacon Bomb! I will say I was proud that I didn't eat the tots that went with it....although there were a few in it!!!! High in sodium! I consider WIN on some degree!

Then went to Store to look for under armor mask...no dice - Came home....still time - Went for 1.79 mile walk run around neighborhood.... Beat best time!... Drove to Green Bay - Stopped at arby's - had a turkey sandwhich combo - more sodium. But did make sure to stretch and work out joints after the run....really stiffened up.....on reflection should have had water at Arby's!!!! Should have had water all night AT ANY POINT......Went to a cabellas for the first time right down from lambeau field a mile+ away (I know cause we parked right outside the mile mark!!!)....bought new gloves (glad cause I lost one of my big deerskin lined ones) but gloves were thin base layer and I had plenty of hand warmers too!! Walked around there for a bit....all sold out of masks. And rumor was nothing for 3 stores in general area (Kmart and Shopko among them). Store associate walks buy with a base layer mask....nice one too....only $20!!!! Snatched out of hand before she told me price...SEIZE THE MOMENT!!!!

DANCED AROUND THE STADIUM ONLY SITTING DOWN AT HALF TIME AND TWIDDLE THUMBS CAUSE PHONE WOULDNT CONNECT TO MFP TO LOG!!!

Second half was even more fun on account of the 1/5 of Polish Blackberry Whiskey I shared with my buddy I brought with!!! Free Hot chocolate and a few shots of that.....YES PLEASE!!!

OH and BTW CB (Celt)....EM I have to say.....there was lady that stood behind me....poor gal....no one could see over me (Remember 6'4'') but she looked like ya and Honestly....she kinda resembled ya!

And while I am on Shoutout patrol.... MM I saw a man in a Packer Luchadore mask....I snapped a photo for your Hubby to put on his MFP pic!

Anyway......Only had one brat and one beer at the game....two bottles of ale before and walk over total. Pretty good considering. More jumping in second half and dancing helps!!! BTW I am tracking this mind you. Not with HRM but general work out. I think I am safe!

Walk back defeated???? HELL NO.....I think we blew out our pace on the first walk into the stadium! Hell, another guy mention how fast me and my friend were trucking (In Carhartt Gear for me mind you) and then before you know it....we me and this stranger started to JOG!!!! Most of the walk back I was yelling "FIRE CAPERS" Which along with all the other yelling was not good....Pom/Blueberry Sleepytime tea in order for the throat tonight. Good thing I am in EoM paperwork mode tomorrow all day!!! Been kicking butt on the calls earlier this week!

Made it a trifecta on the way home....McDonalds....but I went with the south western grilled premium wrap.....no fries....just the wrap. Not doing much good on the carbs probably....and that slice of left over pizza in the fridge right now is not going to help (Newyork style from local joint) so not going to help. But ya know...I had a blast! I am getting up in the AM and making sure to start the new week out right!

All in all.....MFP.....You my friends....I thank you for helping me these last few months. My journey has just begun....I am ready to kick this weight to the curve and show 2014 what I am really capable of!

Stay Strong....and above all else....Stay Warm!!!

-CK-

Replies

• jillmarie125
    jillmarie125 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    well it sounds like you had a lot of fun!!!! I actually thought about you yesterday when my daughter and I were watching the game. It was the 4thQ and GB had the ball. Rodgers just missed a sack by inches and ended up throwing a perfect pass to Cobb (?) for a 1st down. It was an amazing play...I knew that. What I didnt expect was my 4 year old to know that. She gives me a high five (even though I was routing for the 49ers...sorry collin kaepernick just does it for me) and says "Now thats how football should be played." I am so proud of my little girl for understanding football!!! :)
  • CrusherKun
    CrusherKun Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Kapernick reminds me of another Aaron Hernandez with all those tats and the smug look on his face. Not saying that he is like Hernandez...just the looks are the same.

I think he is a big goof too....to take a time out before snapping the ball right after the half because you forgot your wristband with the plays on it??? COME ON MAN!
  • jillmarie125
    jillmarie125 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Kapernick reminds me of another Aaron Hernandez with all those tats and the smug look on his face. Not saying that he is like Hernandez...just the looks are the same.

I think he is a big goof too....to take a time out before snapping the ball right after the half because you forgot your wristband with the plays on it??? COME ON MAN!

Oh I know!! And they actually showed him laughing! I was very disappointed in that. the time out was uncalled for...but then laughing...that to me showed a lack of respect for his team and the game.