January 6th P90X3 Workout

Options
Butrovich
Butrovich Posts: 410 Member
I woke up this morning to find the snow had finally stopped and I glanced at my driveway which took almost an hour to clear yesterday, wondering if I should get some eggs or not from the store. That was when the urge to throat punch someone hit me. Now, I am not a violent person by nature, and it is another thing to imagine the extremely painful notion of a karate chop to the Adam's Apple, but when I saw the pile of snow at the bottom of my driveway, I was enraged enough to hunt down the snowplow driver who left this frozen debris in my way. After calming down over breakfast and coffee, I went out, yet again, to clear a path for my car.

Once that was done, I ventured out to the local store for a carton of eggs. I'm sorry, what the hell was I thinking? We are in the midst of a snowpocalypse and potential extinction event, and I was naive enough to think there would not be a run on eggs, or milk, or food for that matter? I walked into the store and it was as if had been pillaged by the likes of Daryl, Maggie, and Glenn. (Let's see who knows these people) No eggs today!

So back home I went and had a little bonding time with Tony Horton. A little Ab Ripper X followed by Total Synergistics, which was a tad foolish of me since there are ab/core exercises in Total Synergistics. As if my abs weren't smoked enough from Ab Ripper X and Pfifer Scissors! A total of 610 calories were burned and now I can go about my business in my ice-entombed home.

Stay warm and press play!

Mike

Replies

• ting001
    ting001 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I am going to leave the house, I am going to leave the house, I am ....
    It has warmed up to -11, so I am going to try to make myself get dressed and go to the gym. The governor cancelled school on Monday and our district cancelled for today. This has never happened in my 12+ years of teaching, and I doubt, ever. My son had a couple of performances on Sunday, but other than that, I have not left the house in two days.
    Yesterday I did CVX and Yoga because I ran Sunday morning and didn't get back in time to do the yoga. Today I will run 4-5 and do Isometrix later in the day. Last week when I did Iso I was sore for 3 days, so I think it will be better to run first.
    I am struggling to stay within my calories because it is pretty boring being stuck 50 feet from the kitchen at all times. I will do better when I go back to work tomorrow. It is supposed to get above zero!
  • Amberh82
    Amberh82 Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    Yesterday (1/6) was my first day so Synergistics it was (sticking to the classic schedule). Not too bad. I have agility today. I'm in the south which it is in the 20s for us....but I know that is probably warm for you....for us its too cold!!! hope yall warm up soon!

I will also be training for a 5k while doing P90x3. I signed up for it prior to buying P90x3....and it is on 2/15
  • Butrovich
    Options
    Yesterday (1/6) was my first day so Synergistics it was (sticking to the classic schedule). Not too bad. I have agility today. I'm in the south which it is in the 20s for us....but I know that is probably warm for you....for us its too cold!!! hope yall warm up soon!

I will also be training for a 5k while doing P90x3. I signed up for it prior to buying P90x3....and it is on 2/15

Sounds like we are on the same schedule and training for a run. I'm sure your 5K training and run will go well, especially 5 weeks out.

Mike
  • jsantus
    jsantus Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Yesterday was my first day of Week 2, Total Synergistics. I'm still pretty clumsy with the new moves, but I think I did better than last week. Balance is certainly not my strong point. Agility last week was a mess, but I completed enough of it to be sore for two days. Hoping I can do it better today, I'm actually going to put the tape down this time. . . less thinking about where I have to land!
  • maxiefit
    maxiefit Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I like your posts Butrovich. They're always so dramatic and visual!
  • maxiefit
    maxiefit Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Today is The Warrior for me. Because it's equipment-less I'm going to attempt to do it this evening while the babies play in their baby jail. Otherwise I'll have to wait til they go to bed and I know I'll be tempted to skip it by then.
  • Butrovich
    Options
    I like your posts Butrovich. They're always so dramatic and visual!

Thanks Max. I usually draft up my blog and cut paste the pertinent stuff into these message boards (or at least what i consider pertinent. *grin* )

Mike