Great job!!

Options
I love reading about the cupcakes, bread and soda not winning!!!! Great job everyone!!

Replies

• Jagreene62
    Jagreene62 Posts: 4,782 Member
    Options
    Day #6 Still no soda!! It isn't getting easier...I still want a soda!! I just need to keep saying "NO"!!!
  • garyandkimber
    garyandkimber Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Still wanting to have late night snacks TERRIBLY, and I have almost caved in a few times, but in the end I stayed strong. I'm sure that it's helping me keep my calorie count lower than usual, and the good news is that I have lost 3.4 pounds this first week of January! :bigsmile: Almost back to where I was before I totally threw in the towel for the last week and a half of December... :blushing: :ohwell:
  • Jagreene62
    Jagreene62 Posts: 4,782 Member
    Options
    Still wanting to have late night snacks TERRIBLY, and I have almost caved in a few times, but in the end I stayed strong. I'm sure that it's helping me keep my calorie count lower than usual, and the good news is that I have lost 3.4 pounds this first week of January! :bigsmile: Almost back to where I was before I totally threw in the towel for the last week and a half of December... :blushing: :ohwell:

Holy Cow!!! That is an awesome weight loss for one week!! WOOHOO!!! :drinker: