Introduction

Options
So this is the introductions part where everybody here says hello to one another and just to basically say a little piece about yourself.

Replies

• mcsweetly
    mcsweetly Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I am Melissa and actually enjoying working out using Just Dance! I am a self-employed photographer and busy mom, but have finally made my health a priority. I am looking to lose about 100 lbs!
  • FromFlabToFurious
    FromFlabToFurious Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Hello McSweetly. Nice to meet you and I wish you luck on your journey! :)
  • ceruleanjen
    Options
    I'm Jen. I'm a graphic artist and aspiring author looking to lose 54 total (so far this year I've lost about 5). Struggled with weight all my life (since I was about ten) but it got worse when I was diagnosed with PCOS about four years ago. I lost 20 last year and am hoping to lose the remaining for my health and self-esteem. I am very uncoordinated BUT I love to dance (in private!) ;-)
  • Ellaskat
    Ellaskat Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Hi- I'm not a video game player (but my husband is) so it never occurred to me to look for a game like this. So glad I saw your thread. I had been looking for online dance workouts and I think this will be perfect for me! I love to dance - dud competitive ballroom in college and after. Haven't danced in years.

I needed to lose around 20 pounds at the beginning of the year, and have lost 7! Let's see if I can dance off 13:)
  • kymbalee13
    Options
    Hey yall I'm kym I love dancing plus I got some extra pounds to lose . . I have a much fun with just dance exercising for an hr every morning so far lost 2 lb in 3-4 day hell yeah
  • tavia28
    tavia28 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Hey guys. I'm Latavia. I love to dance in general! I love my dance games! I have about 60 lbs to lose with some toning to do. I've used Dance Central 1, 2 & 3, years ago (2012) to lose a nice amount of weight and I plan on using Dance Central Spotlight & Just Dance 2015 for my cardio to lose weight once again. I will be adding Xbox Mossa Fight 1 & 2 into my routine as well as weight training.

OAN: I am a gamer lol so if there are any others that game as well, feel free to add me. My gt is XxXxSecreTxXxXx