Free Gym passes

Options
Therealobi1
Therealobi1 Posts: 3,261 Member
Good Morning All,

Free day gym passes if anyone is interested.

I just signed up to the Pure gym one and will be visiting on Friday. Who knows if I like it I might join.

http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/deals/cheap-gym-membership?utm_source=MSE_Newsletter&utm_medium=bignote-two&utm_term=07-Jan-14-v2&utm_campaign=deals&utm_content=4#bmf

Replies

• Therealobi1
    Therealobi1 Posts: 3,261 Member
    Options
    used my free pure gym day pass today. it was very nice and spacious and wasnt too busy. but then again the weekend maybe packed up. This deal runs out on the 12th if interested.
  • TLwineguzzler
    TLwineguzzler Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    I joined my local Pure Gym in December 2012 when it opened at £10.99 for 12 months after which it went up to £18.99, however they've got a new year offer at the moment for memberships at £12.99 a month for some gyms. Its not just for new members though so If you call customer services on 0871 876 8712 you can get your membership reduced to the current rate
  • ms_leanne
    ms_leanne Posts: 523
    Options
    Had a look through there and the nearest gym was in the next town in the very centre of town with chargeable parking :(

I currently spend £38 a month on my membership with corporate discount and hoped I might find something cheaper.

Thanks for the link though, very useful.
  • Rach_Stead
    Rach_Stead Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    That's a brilliant link - thanks. I hadn't come across anything like this before!