Tribenzor

Options
kithalloyd
kithalloyd Posts: 135 Member
Anyone take tribenzor I just started and I went to the gym last night for the first time using it. I had a good workout and I started to feel really dizzy and seeing spots. Has anyone else found that this new medication has done this to them. I am confused I need to rev up my exercise to meet my goal but I could not go on after 20 mins due to this feeling of falling over and beign blinded. Please Help this is suppose to be a new drug good for diabetics to controll bp

Replies

• sarahkevelin
    sarahkevelin Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am a nurse. It sounds to me like maybe your BP dropped too low, that is signs of low blood pressure.
    Was your blood pressure really high and resistant? The medication Tribenzor is a combo of 3 different medications, its pretty potent. I would recommend purchasing an electronic BP cuff and taking your BP anytime it feels low. Your BP might be dropping too low, or the other thing is if your BP has been really high before, now that your BP is normalizing, you are still adjusting to your BP being normal levels. For example, I remember when I first was diabetic and first started meds, I would get shaky when my BG was 150, because I was so used to it being high.
    I would change positions slowly, drink plenty of fluids and sit and rest if you get dizzy. Take your BP when dizzy if possible, and report low BP to your Dr.
    Sarah