30 day Shred... with shell (group Check in)

Options
Hey everyone, I just wanted to catch up with everyone in the group and see how we're doing. :smooched:

I have to admit this video is no joke. It's short in time, but intense in difficulty level !

I have a few bits of advice for everyone; hopefully they will help you:

1. Please, please, please, do the lunges and squats correctly. The first couple of days, I was doing them wrong and had back and leg pain. :sad:
2. When your squatting and side lunging, Jillian says your butt needs to stick out to the wall (behind you) ! She is right; I didn't do this and was barely able to get in/out the car. :cry:
3. When doing lunges, your front knee should not go over the toe.... I didn't practice this move before the video and again, lots of kinee pain. :sad:
4.I corrected my movements and now I only have tenderness from doining an intense video :tongue:

* Thursday and Friday are the last days for LEVEL 1 !!! Whoo hoo :drinker: Saturday is our REST DAY ( oh yea) !! Sunday we will begin LEVEL 2.

If any of you have any adivise for us, please let us know.

Replies

• Cayjominara
    Cayjominara Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    That's good advice. Lunges done incorrectly can really cause knee pain. I have bad knees so I know! It is a BEAST of a workout, but well worth it!
  • BlackandWhitePhotoOp
    Options
    I know right?? I'm scared of level 2...lol
This discussion has been closed.