GBB - Hows everyone today? 1.9.14

CrusherKun
CrusherKun Posts: 353 Member
GOOD MORNING!!!

I say that with the utmost enthusiasm possible cause I am fully alert and ready to go! I say that now, but i am sure once i settle in at the office, the exhaustion will probably kick in from my walk at the gym this morning. Heck...I Can already feel that happening. Oolong Tea to the Rescue!!!!

What is everyones plans for today?

Also, tell me one thing that you enjoy more now that you are getting healthier! For once, I am not going to start first! HAHAHAHAHA

GO!!!!

Stay Strong today my beautiful people!

CK

Replies

• jillmarie125
    jillmarie125 Posts: 418 Member
    hey there! I am beat this morning. not sleeping well lately and its really kicking my butt.

I enjoy life so much better now! But I think the biggest thing I enjoy more now is talking to people. When I was obese I didnt like being around people. Now I love talking to people and meeting new people. Before I wouldn't look people in the eye because I didn't want anyone looking at me. Not that way anymore!

On a more fun note....I love girlie things again. I love makeup, shopping, high heels...all that good stuff. Always used to love those things but not for myself. Now I reward myself with new makeup!
  • CrusherKun
    hey there! I am beat this morning. not sleeping well lately and its really kicking my butt.

I enjoy life so much better now! But I think the biggest thing I enjoy more now is talking to people. When I was obese I didnt like being around people. Now I love talking to people and meeting new people. Before I wouldn't look people in the eye because I didn't want anyone looking at me. Not that way anymore!

On a more fun note....I love girlie things again. I love makeup, shopping, high heels...all that good stuff. Always used to love those things but not for myself. Now I reward myself with new makeup!

Thats awesome Jill! For me, I have been finding that my working out has been a double edged sword when it comes to sleep. If i work out too late, then its a long night. But if i do it over my lunch, I seem to have a better time sleeping soundly. I do have issues with my shoulders (side sleeper) still and its not been good lately, so that has been an issue as of late, but as long as i keep dropping I think i will be sleeping alot better!
  • celtbell3
    celtbell3 Posts: 738 Member
    What I enjoy about living healthy is that I am in control of so much more than if I was not. It is not a cure for everything but being healthy helps to eliminate so many things that takes lives of other people far too early.
  • CrusherKun
    What I enjoy about living healthy is that I am in control of so much more than if I was not. It is not a cure for everything but being healthy helps to eliminate so many things that takes lives of other people far too early.

How very true. I think we all want to be in control of things, and why not do as much as possible for ourselves as we can to ensure we can be there for those we hold dear!