Guns & Poses?! 1/9/2014

Options
garlic7girl
garlic7girl Posts: 2,234 Member
http://www.howcast.com/videos/510649-How-to-Do-an-Up-and-Over-Box-Jump-Plyometric-Exercises

Yes, we will get ready to pose and show off those arms! Get ready now while the sweaters and long sleeves hide your arms. Once spring hits you will be ready to shed those sweaters and jackets and show off! Push ups are the ultimate but here is a way to make it more DYNAMIC!!!!!! I say do as many as you can in 3 sets!

Get to cracking!

WW

Replies

• WarriorCupcakeBlydnsr
    WarriorCupcakeBlydnsr Posts: 2,150 Member
    Options
    Will have to check this out when I get home (can't watch the video at work) because I'm curious at the name as to what this will entail.

I don't think it will help me for shedding the sweaters and jackets right now since that will be this weekend (temp in my area of Florida will be 86F on Saturday), but maybe by the spring....
  • verdemujer
    verdemujer Posts: 1,397 Member
    Options
    I will have to say, I am noticing that I have more definition in my forearms while doing pushups. I still drop and do girly ones though after about 10 in regular mode. Here's to the old fashion pushup!
  • Dawn810511
    Dawn810511 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    This looks very challenging but I'm going to give it a try! What do you recommend for a beginner for the reps during each set?
  • Mazydasiy2001
    Mazydasiy2001 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Oh I live in Florida too where live? I live in Orlando?
  • Mazydasiy2001
    Mazydasiy2001 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Okay going to have to check this out doing Push ups on Shrinking jeans.

Thanks Kim