New to the group

Options
Audylew
Audylew Posts: 9 Member
Hi! I've been on MFP for several different stretches and quit. I would always see a weight loss and then gain it back, and sometimes even more than I lost. Finally I changed doctors last month and found out that I have PCOS. They say that's why after a while of trying to conceive we were still unsuccessful. As well, the weight issues are very common. I have to admit it feels hopeless in a way, but in another I feel vindicated because I kept telling my other doctor that something was wrong. I have a very large family with many kids being born all the time, and it makes me feel so lonely. My husband has been fantastic through all of this though. We've both thought about adopting, but there is something about having your own child. I just wanted to meet people who have been through this before, and maybe we can be there for each other.

Replies

• CharRicho
    CharRicho Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the group and good luck! Lots of good info here, definitely recommend reading through some of the old threads that might be helpful!
  • L2HS
    L2HS Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the group!

There's a lot of good discussion here and I'm willing to bet that you will find women who are in very similar situations. Good luck!