SBF

Options
2»

Replies

• _errata_
    _errata_ Posts: 1,653 Member
    Options
    What did he do exactly? Tell a mod to blow him?
  • sunglasses_and_ocean_waves
    Options
    IKsBoHz.png
  • HawkeyeTy
    HawkeyeTy Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    IKsBoHz.png

Well that was a relevant post...
  • HawkeyeTy
    Options
    What did he do exactly? Tell a mod to blow him?

You should read the rest of this thread, it's mentioned..
  • _errata_
    Options
    Multiple accounts and a bad word in a thread title. I read that. I was curious about specifics. There has to be more to it than that.
  • HawkeyeTy
    Options
    Multiple accounts and a bad word in a thread title. I read that. I was curious about specifics. There has to be more to it than that.

He created an an count that worked around a filter and had the work *kitten* in it.
    Then he created a thread that said "would you *kitten* the user above you"

So no, there really isn't more to it than that...
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options

He created an an count that worked around a filter and had the work *kitten* in it.

Yep. That's all there was to it. He was already banned from the forums. How much more should it have taken? Don't get me wrong, he's my friend outside of MFP and I really care about him. He also broke multiple rules. Not exactly unwarranted.
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    He will live in infamy!
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options
    :angry:
  • _errata_
    Options

Yep. That's all there was to it. He was already banned from the forums. How much more should it have taken? Don't get me wrong, he's my friend outside of MFP and I really care about him. He also broke multiple rules. Not exactly unwarranted.

Ah.... he should still continue his degenerate behavior and spoof his IP.

That's the only thing left to do at this point. Once you go full *kitten*, there is no turning back.
  • HawkeyeTy
    Options

Ah.... he should still continue his degenerate behavior and spoof his IP.

That's the only thing left to do at this point. Once you go full *kitten*, there is no turning back.

They still catch you.

And really, what's the point?