How's it going?

Now that we're onto week 5 (right?) I thought I'd check in and see how everyone's doing! Are you able to stick to your diet for the most part? Exercise routine? :smile: Have you tried anything new to help you reach your goal or learned anything new along the way? I've definitely had some cheat days (too many :P oh well) but it's going okay! It feels so great to have so much more energy than before when I was eating terribly. :D So how's your weight loss journey going?

Replies

• jennegan1
    jennegan1 Posts: 677 Member
    I maintained/gained for a few weeks there but this monday got back to what I was doing before. being more active drinking more water and watching what I eat....I normally dont drink soda but did for the holidays and a little wine also but not my usual 20zs a night routine that I used to do. Plus there was chips in the house and I did eat the serving sizes suggested but now I havent ate them in about a week I noticed I started losing again
  • GKSTcoach
    GKSTcoach Posts: 81 Member
    I've exercised more than I had before and added strengthening/stretches some mornings.
  • yogicarl
    yogicarl Posts: 1,260 Member
    I've skipped across the surface for too many weeks now but something felt different this week; looking forward to a steady reduction now.