weekend

Options
Weekend is here, this is the real hard time for me!!! I finally weighed myself this am after the holidays and my 3 week bought of bronchitis and I am up 2 lbs....ughhhhh.....guess that will keep the wine bottle out of my hands...I haven't weighed this much in over a year!!!! I am 126.6 and my goal wt is 116. The closest i got was 118 last spring but since Aug when I hurt my knee exercise decreased and the scale is increasing....Gotta get to at least 120 !!! So with the scale results, I will think of that every time I think of wine!!!!!

Replies

• Jagreene62
    Jagreene62 Posts: 4,782 Member
    Options
    Yes weekend.....sometimes good sometimes not so good!! :noway:

I'm also getting over an injury. I hate it....the scale didn't move but I can really feel the difference in my body and my workouts. Tried to go a little harder today and LOVED IT!!! Hope I'm not going to regret it over the weekend!! :sad:

STILL NO SODA - oh how I wanted one today! There is nothing better to me than an ice cold soda after a hard workout. I grabbed my water bottle instead.....it wasn't the same!!! :sad:
  • Jagreene62
    Options
    Saturday Jan 11th

Well, 11 days with out soda....it's a miracle for sure!! :drinker:

:bigsmile: Hope everyone else is seeing success with there challenges!!
  • garyandkimber
    garyandkimber Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I am doing pretty well with no late-night snacking. We did have guests one evening last week, and of course it is an obligation to serve them tea and snacks, so I did the "social eating" thing. But I've decided that doesn't count as breaking my monthly goal. :wink: I haven't done any late night snacking alone or with my hubby, which is definitely my main weakness. (Although, if I'm being 100% honest, I did eat a broken half-bite of cookie as I was cleaning off the tray after the guests left... :ohwell: ) Still, I would say that overall I am doing quite well -- ten out of 11 days completely on-track, and I think I have reason for fudging the last day. :happy:
  • Jagreene62
    Options
    I am doing pretty well with no late-night snacking. We did have guests one evening last week, and of course it is an obligation to serve them tea and snacks, so I did the "social eating" thing. But I've decided that doesn't count as breaking my monthly goal. :wink: I haven't done any late night snacking alone or with my hubby, which is definitely my main weakness. (Although, if I'm being 100% honest, I did eat a broken half-bite of cookie as I was cleaning off the tray after the guests left... :ohwell: ) Still, I would say that overall I am doing quite well -- ten out of 11 days completely on-track, and I think I have reason for fudging the last day. :happy:

You are so funny!!! :laugh: "Broken half-bite of cookie" I guess it is better to be honest with yourself and "stand in your truth" as Suze Orman always says. I try to do that daily!! You've made it through two weekends now, you have got to be pretty proud of that!! :drinker: