can anone give me their opinion?

Options
Hi guys I'm on the last day of my 3 day reboot and I'm trying to think of my next plan!
here is what I was thinking i should do:

a: once my reboot is over continue to juice for two meals and have one healthy meal a day?

b:or do a sort of 5:2 ie juice for my two fast days and eat healthy "normal for five" ?

Anybody have any opinions on which they think would work better or has anyone done either of these?

Replies

• serenawilliams1
    serenawilliams1 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I juice during the day. (Breakfast and lunch.) My only meal is dinner. If I snack, I try to stick to fruit and/or almonds. My dinners are fairly light and I try to stick to healthy meals. I use a NutriBullet so the drinks are pretty filling.

Saturday is my free day but I still drink my NutriBlast in the morning. They give me so much energy. Saturday evening is the meal I use to eat whatever I want. I'm on my second week and down 6 lbs.

Congrats on your fast.
  • sloth3toes
    sloth3toes Posts: 2,212 Member
    Options
    My story is here...

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1163361-my-experience-with-juicing

Your story is probably different. What you want to do, depends on your current situation, and goals. If you want to continue with juicing being a big part of your diet... consider juicing several times a day, and eating a good meal. Are you logging, and normally stay close to the recommended calorie goal?

You can do it either way. Whichever is easier for you. You can calculate what the weekly calories would be, and see if there's any difference.
  • frankhenderson
    frankhenderson Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    When I get done with my juice fast I'm going to juice two times a day and eat a paleo meal for dinner. I have been looking at a loot of options an I think this will be the easiest transition. Good luck and let us know what the choice was and how it worked out :)