When is your next WDW visit?

Options
AndyRogan
AndyRogan Posts: 195 Member
Our next trip is on May 6th 2014, taking our 2 year old daughter for the first time, so psyched.

So, I was wondering when everyone else was planning their next trip for,

Replies

• fluffychick73
    fluffychick73 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Not sure. :( Wish I could be one of those that goes once a year, but just don't have the money. Was supposed to go for a work convention next week, but no go. My heart said "GO!", but my head said,"not this time". Dang head! Hopefully will be able to get out to Disneyland sometime in the near future. I've never been there and have a friend who lives pretty close to there. In fact her job, quite a while back, she had to go to park once a week and see what people were buying. I thought that might be an ok job!

I know you are going to have a blast with your princesses first visit!
  • Nikki_7680
    Options
    Our next trip is scheduled for September 14 - 20 at the Beach Club! Very excited to try a new hotel!!
  • AndyRogan
    Options
    We are planning to use a day visiting lots of the hotels, just to have a look around.
    We've stayed in Pop Century, All Star Music, and Movies but can't wait to see the others especially Animal Kingdom Lodge
  • PurpleGyrl13
    PurpleGyrl13 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    My next trip is in May. Can't wait!
  • Marlynx2
    Marlynx2 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    August 4-16th. Can't wait!!
  • moleighsmom
    moleighsmom Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Just booked May 1st - 4th for Expedition Everest! Now if that isn't a reason to get working out, I don't know what is :)
  • pluckypaleo
    pluckypaleo Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    You guys might hate me, but I live 45 minutes away and have an annual pass. My husband and I go almost every weekend. It is great exercise. I am a total Disney Nerd!
  • Disneychele
    Options
    April 5-10!!! So excited, and hoping to have a little less of me going than the last time I went. :laugh:
  • CheekyRunner
    CheekyRunner Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    My next trip is the second week of June. I am already down 19 pounds since my last trip to WDW which was in May 2013. All I want is to have a decent picture of me with all my favourite Disney characters!!! I'm sure you all agree that there is nothing better than a picture of yourself looking good with the big mouse. :bigsmile:
  • Merida76
    Options
    I live about 40 minutes away so I go once at least once a month. I wish I could go more but my wallet says no. I have a trip planned in 17 days. We are finally staying at Port Orleans French Quarter. I have been wanting to stay there for at least 5 years. I could live at Disney lol.
  • disneybrass
    Options
    It's either going to be Sept 2014 or Nov 2014. My husband and i booked for Sept., then found out my MIL wants to go back with us. She does not like the heat and loves the Christmas decorations. We are still waiting for her to decide...
    We were there Sept 2013 for my 40th birthday. I did not like how I looked in a lot of the pics, so I am trying My Fitness Pal again to get in shape for the next trip - and hitting 40 I just feel I need to be healthier in general.:ohwell:
  • AndyRogan
    Options
    My next trip is in May. Can't wait!
    Guess we'll see you there :D
  • jshannon2005
    Options
    Our next trip is planned for June 2014 we can't wait! My goal is to lose a total of 25lbs before we go!!
  • veronicanc
    Options
    December 2014 :)
  • tapdance66
    Options
    We're going in May for a Star Wars weekend & staying at an OKW studio and then back in September for a week - finally to stay at our new "home" with DVC a one bedroom at VGF! Excited for both trips but especially for September. Can't wait to check out the new digs. It looks beautiful!!
    We do annual passes as well (thanks only to the DVC discount) but the 10 hour drive limits us to a few trips a year. Hoping to move down to FL in 5 or 6 years and then I think we'd be there all the time as well. Trying to justify this by thinking of all the exercise I'll get walking around the Disney parks all the time. :)
  • Marilyn2303
    Marilyn2303 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Going Dec 20-28, staying at the Business Club Level at CSR. Really happy about that. One of the big reasons is a light continental breakfast is included. Great chance to have lots of fruit and yogurt before hitting the parks.
  • disneybrass
    Options
    Going back Sept 2014. MIL backed out completely, so we are back to just me & hubby. NOW I am excited, we booked our flights yesterday and can book our dining soon. Still working hard to lose weight, only 8 lbs in 6 weeks, but I also know I am gaining muscle! Staying positive and persistent ... I am at least leading a healthier life! :glasses:
  • Lmans77
    Lmans77 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    June 8-14 at Wilderness Lodge. SO excited!

Our 2nd trip as a family....we went 2 years ago. Our kids are 6 and 4 and its a secret!!!
  • disneygallagirl
    disneygallagirl Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    Saving up to go Sept 2014. :)
  • DisneyAddictRW
    DisneyAddictRW Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    May 25th!