Level 1 Day 3

Options
jbuc07
jbuc07 Posts: 914 Member
I'm going to go ahead and start this, I think there was someone else (a few?) Who started the day before...

Day 3 was better. I did 8 pushups before switching to my knees, and 3 the second round before switching. The anterior raises at the end are still rough though. I have to do a couple tricep moves instead just to do something. Sheesh, I'm weak.. LOL

Replies

• TseliB
    TseliB Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Day 3 was a killer! Wanted to throw something at the screen during every cardio circuit. Lol. Still struggling with the push ups, but really surprised at how much I've improved from day 1.
  • S4llyF
    S4llyF Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    TseliB - we must be so similar !!
    Day 3 was a killer! Wanted to throw something at the screen during every cardio circuit. Lol. Still struggling with the push ups, but really surprised at how much I've improved from day 1.
    - Ditto to all above...
    Still, it feels good to have completed it :)
    Hopefully it will get easier from now :S

(Dog still comes and licks me as if I am dying or something when I get down on the floor to do abs !!!!!)
  • TseliB
    Options
    TseliB - we must be so similar !!
    - Ditto to all above...
    Still, it feels good to have completed it :)
    Hopefully it will get easier from now :S

(Dog still comes and licks me as if I am dying or something when I get down on the floor to do abs !!!!!)

Lol. So sweet.

I agree. It is really an awesome sense of achievement afterwards. Here's to a better, stronger day 4!
  • oes82330
    oes82330 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Today was harder for me than yesterday. I feel pretty sore, but still was able to improve how hard I pushed myself. TseliB, I felt I needed to throw something at Jillian today too! Though I really like when she tells me how many reps I have left, gives me just enough of a push to keep going!
  • melgchildress
    Options
    Day 3 is done!! I was able to do a bit more than yesterday...jumping jacks were hurting my knees the previous two days but they felt good today. my hardest part are the squats into those arm push ups. The squats are fine but by the 5th one, my arms/shoulders are burning and that's without the weights.
  • SharkBaitRachy
    SharkBaitRachy Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Just finished Day 3. I had to use soup cans for my weights and I still couldn't do the pushups very well but I did more than day 1 :-) The front lunges are also a struggle with balance, I start to wobble. Is that normal?

Question: Are you guys entering this workout as a circuit exercise for 20 min? I googled this and that's what most said for Level 1 but I wanted to know what the group was doing. Thanks!

Great job everyone!!!
  • TseliB
    Options
    @ oes82330 Haha. Poor Jillian! Yeah, it's good when she counts the last few reps down & an awesome feeling when you're able to push through the burn!
    @ SharkBaitRach I was losing my balance too in the beginning. Try keeping your core tight (suck in your gut) while you do the lunges. That helped keep me more stable. When I asked on an earlier thread, most people said they were logging 20 min general circuit training. I do that too.
  • SharkBaitRachy
    SharkBaitRachy Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Thanks!
  • TseliB
    Options
    Hehe... Day 3 still hard. Cardio still sucks. But I'm halfway to halfway, so YAY! Lol.
  • jbuc07
    jbuc07 Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    Hehe... Day 3 still hard. Cardio still sucks. But I'm halfway to halfway, so YAY! Lol.

HAha! Isn't it funny how we have almost the same response 6 months later??? Guess that just shows us we need to not quit this time!
  • TseliB
    Options

HAha! Isn't it funny how we have almost the same response 6 months later??? Guess that just shows us we need to not quit this time!

So true!