Shoes

Options
I used to wear heels most of the time - now I don't or else if I do they are off in about an hour.
My question is: Are you able to put heels back on after the weight comes off?

I know its a silly question - but I am really looking forward to wearing my clothes I have put away (all traditional and still in style) and my heels.

Also, Back Pain.

Replies

• BoysMommaX4
    BoysMommaX4 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I still wore heels at my heaviest but it was a struggle. I had to constantly be aware of my feet. I would easily lose balance too. I am a shoe fanatic. I have so many different pairs that I love but have never worn. For the past few week I have noticed that I can walk so much better in heels. I don't have to think about my feet the whole time. My center of gravity has shifted and my balance has improved! I have not put on my 6 inch heels with 2 inch platforms just yet but I hope to soon :happy: .
    I didn't have much back pain so I can't comment on that.
  • Mangopickle
    Mangopickle Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    I am looking forward to wearing heels. I have always been obese so heels were a rare thing and were always painful to wear. I think maybe they won't hurt my feet if I was a normal wt
  • garber6th
    garber6th Posts: 1,894 Member
    Options
    I didn't dare wear heels at my heaviest, but now, I am busting out the cute shoes! It's SO much more comfortable to wear heels and wedges and platforms now!
  • spooky228
    Options
    I haven't worn tall heels in years ( not a spring chicken anymore ) one thing that has happened
    to me is my feet have shrunk! I have gone down a whole size and the width is now a medium
    and not wide. I bought myself some stylish winter shoes and when I lose the last 35 - 40 pounds
    I think I will rock me some boots for the first time :)
  • reneemosley
    reneemosley Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I never could wear heels until now, but don't go buying a bunch of shoes. My feet shrunk 2 sizes and I jhad to give away all of my amazing shoes. I'm a bit of a shoe fanatic.