Week 7: Progress thread

Options
kawookie
kawookie Posts: 813 Member
Tell us about what you are doing this week to achieve your goals!

Replies

• genene111
    genene111 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Well I for one have my sites on knocking it out of the park this week!
    I have prepared all my food for school this week in containers ready to grab:) awesome:)
    And I'm going to use my Nike running app and Nike training app every day except Friday!

Tuesday I'm signed up for hot yoga.

It's going to be a great week!
  • thistimesucess
    thistimesucess Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I want to hit my target of 2000 calories burned in exercise this week and to loose 0.5kg
  • kawookie
    kawookie Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    I am getting serious about weight training. I just went to the gym and did some work with free weights (hand weights only, but it's a start). I am going to trade in some of my cardio for some weight lifting three times a week. This is the next step in body recomposition and I feel underprepared, but you gotta start somewhere in order to learn.
  • Vex3521
    Vex3521 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    It *was* a great week until my knee and the treadmill had a disagreement today (edit... yesterday... graveyard shift sometimes makes it still feel like monday) and the treadmill won. So, I'm off running for a while. Felt great last week and thought I could bump up speeds a little (seriously increase only of 0.2 on walk/run speeds) and handle the longer run intervals and I Think I was wrong. No worries friends, no swelling (really minimal), or bruises or the other "scary" type of knee signs that mean get to the Ortho as fast as you can hobble. I just pushed too hard =(

So I'm off running and going to follow Jamie Eason's LiveFit program. I did chest and tri's yesterday and I AM SORE!!! Been doing circuit at the gym on T-Th and that's Nothing to what I feel now so YAY for that. Today is Back and Biceps I think so I look forward to that. Her no cardio rule in phase one should save me right now and hopefully I can start to rebuild my leg muscles so I Can actually hack running without another setback. I look at this one like a warning and I'm thankful it's not worse.

Goal wise, just doing what I can at the gym. I got off these "calculated mfp numbers" and went to tdee - % instead because with weight stalling out like that something is wrong and I Really think I'd been under-eating even on days where it was takeaway food.
  • Jgal8123
    Jgal8123 Posts: 1,378 Member
    Options
    It's been a good week, although my TOM is here so the scale is a bit all over the place...but as of this morning I'm down another 1.4 lbs. I feel like I'm hitting a stride with keeping in line with my macros and getting my workouts in where I can. I'm looking forward to a 3-day weekend! Happy Friday all :smile:
  • renewondergem
    Options
    i'm back!

i was on holiday from 10 till 20 jan... and then i had a really crazy week at work.

still dieting, still working out.. still losing weight.

will be joining in on the next weigh-in.

still on track to reach the 100 kg mark before march 1st! :)