Anyone doing insanity?

Options
Hi, was just wondering if anyone was doing insanity, and if you had any tips for me, and if insanity is actually working for you x

Replies

• c9claire
    Options
    I there,

This is my second run at it used to use it all the time before having twins as my weekly work out, and I was in great shape
    I've been doing insanity again for 3 weeks and my my its a killer!!!
    But through the pain it's amazing!!!!
    Stick to it!!
  • roxigirl89
    roxigirl89 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I did Insanity few months ago. Had to stop as it wasn't giving me any results apart from keeping my fitness level ( which was never a problem before). I still do it about one a week but for me weight training works better. Jillian Michaels dvd's gave me nice definition for my abs.
  • DJBKS
    DJBKS Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Yep, for the second time, first time I was between 2 marathons prob 6 months apart, it was great for core strength and a ran a really fast 10 miler because if it I'm sure. It's a bit boring after a while and I did tone up but wasn't seeing much more, profile pic taken when I was doing it, most probably cos of my diet. Haven't done much running recently so thought I'd give it another go. I'm at week three and it's harder this time around, maybe age related !
  • nathan_oz
    nathan_oz Posts: 229
    Options
    I did Insanity last year and it really worked for me. I let things slip since then and now started running again. I hope to do some of the workouts as and when, especially the Abs video.