where to go next

I am currently working out to a Les Mills Combat, Chalene Extreme Hybrid for 12 weeks, ending end of March early April. My question is where do I go from here, I am thinking either T25 or P90X3. Would love feedback on both, I am hearing T25 might not be challenging enough after Insanity and Turbo Fire, any takes on that. I've not done any P90X workouts yet and thought X3 would be a good place to start. Thanks again for any assistance you can provide. Work hard, smile everyday!

Replies

• mamiarellano
    mamiarellano Posts: 19 Member
    P90x3 was not what I expected it to be. Was concerned mainly b/c I've been told Horton is a talker, but it was awesome. I only did the one workout lol, but he uses cardio and weights and I really felt the burn. I attempted Insanity, once upon a time and after two weeks had to quit, but did TurboFire instead. T25 is a good follow up from TurboFire. By Beta, you incorporate weights into the workouts and you can even order Gamma and that one has lots of workouts with weights...though, haven't tried Gamma, hear it's just as powerful. It's all on what you're looking for, but they are both very good as follow ups. :-)
  • MsDeterMINEd3
    MsDeterMINEd3 Posts: 53 Member
    I completed the first half of Insanity, but fell off after that.

I am currently doing Focus T25 and I love the workout and my results so far. It definitely is a tough workout for 25 minutes. I definitely recommend it if you have a busy schedule.

I will complete Insanity after I finish up with Focus T25!

Good luck!
  • DJ478
    DJ478 Posts: 909 Member
    I completed insanity last month now I'm doing p90x its good only thing it's really long workouts if your a stay at home like me it's hard to work it into a set schedule I'm hoping to finish it though
  • Yooperm35
    Yooperm35 Posts: 787 Member
    I did Insanity, T25 alpha and Beta, I'm now on T25 Gamma and Have P90X3 waiting when I'm done in 2 weeks.

I wish I had done T25 BEFORE insanity because I found T25 to be a bit 'easy' compared to insanity. I'm loving Gamma because of the dumbbells - I feel I'm getting more toned now. I have peeked at P90X3 and think it's going to be a little bit more challenging than T25 - so I'd do T25 first, if you plan on doing T25 AND P90X3

ETA: I've been doing 2 Gamma workouts at a time - I also did 2 alpha and 2 Beta - I just can't get away from the longer workouts!
  • I started Insanity and hit week 4/5 but was put out per Dr. orders for 2 weeks. I do have a very busy schedule and came across the T25. So when I start back up should I do the T25 start insanity day one or where I left off?

Please Help!