Level 1 Day 5

Options
jbuc07
jbuc07 Posts: 914 Member
Day 5 is DONE!!! Yes! Half way through level 1!!! I did 10 regular push up the first round, and 4 the second, and finished both rounds on my knees! I force myself to do just 1 more a day. Anterior raises.... First round, I did it!! I pushed through, did them all. 2nd round, I tried the one arm thing, and had to do about 4 then finished with both. It feels good to be done with today. By the last jump ropes I really am floating.

Let's keep it up ladies!

Replies

• eep223
    eep223 Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    Yay! Me too! I'm on to day 6 today. Much MUCH less sore than I was at the beginning of the week. I took a rest day after day 4 and it made all the difference in the world. Getting so much stronger!
  • TLCPharmD
    TLCPharmD Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I was sick over the weekend so I fell behind. My push-ups are half knees and half regular and I started out with a little lower on the weights. I'm going to have to kick it up a notch and catch up. Overall I felt pretty good until I got sick over the weekend. My waist lost an inch though which is nice.
  • calicutie05
    calicutie05 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    i'm on day 6 as well. The anterior raises still suck but i push through. i'm also doing leslie sansone walks after to get more cardio in. I like that its low impact since Jillian has us jumping around all the time...
  • jbuc07
    jbuc07 Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    i'm on day 6 as well. The anterior raises still suck but i push through. i'm also doing leslie sansone walks after to get more cardio in. I like that its low impact since Jillian has us jumping around all the time...

This is what I was going to do! Are you liking it?
  • S4llyF
    S4llyF Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Day 5 Done - WOO HOOO!!
    Slightly confused with timings and stuff though - are a load of you in Australia or somewhere like that !!

Half way through level 1 - it feels GOOD!!!
    I dont mind anterior rises, but I have very small weights so that is probably why !!!!!
  • TseliB
    TseliB Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Day 5 was good. Gave it 100. Can do all the push ups on my knees now - no breaks! Can't believe that just 5 days ago, I could barely get my chest off the floor. That last cardio circuit is still a killer, but it feels good to push through.
  • eep223
    eep223 Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    Day 5 was good. Gave it 100. Can do all the push ups on my knees now - no breaks! Can't believe that just 5 days ago, I could barely get my chest off the floor. That last cardio circuit is still a killer, but it feels good to push through.

Man, I'm finding the first cardio circuit to be the worst. I kind of like all four different moves in together in the last circuit... you are never doing one thing for very long and it feels like it goes more quickly to me.

I'm glad my least favorite circuit is the first one. Get over that hurdle, and the rest of the workout isn't (so) terrible! :)
  • Meep103
    Options

Man, I'm finding the first cardio circuit to be the worst. I kind of like all four different moves in together in the last circuit... you are never doing one thing for very long and it feels like it goes more quickly to me.

I'm glad my least favorite circuit is the first one. Get over that hurdle, and the rest of the workout isn't (so) terrible! :)

I totally agree! Same Same!
  • SharkBaitRachy
    SharkBaitRachy Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Hoping to do it before bed. I had to take my Mom to her doctor appointments so my noon cardio got pushed backed to 8 PM and Jillian for pushes back to ???? I just got home from doing 105 min (9.4 miles) on the elliptical so I'm not sitting around!

Great job everyone!
  • melgchildress
    Options
    Day 5 is done and I'm so happy to say that I completed the whole thing!! The push ups were on my knees and I missed one of the anterior leg lunges due to timing but did the rest. I also agree that the first set of cardio is the hardest...once I'm done with it, I feel like the rest goes by quickly.
  • TseliB
    TseliB Posts: 300 Member
    Options

I totally agree! Same Same!

True. The first one is pretty bad (all that jumping) - but I forget about it quickly. That last set comes when all I want is for the darn thing to be over, and she keeps telling me to keep going - I wanna strangle her. Lol.