Supernatural running playlist!

Options
krist3ng
krist3ng Posts: 259 Member
I freakin' love SPN so much!! Seeing how dreamy Jensen and Jared are (okay, I turn into a fourteen-year-old when I talk about Supernatural) really motivates me to work out more, so I too can be dreamy.

I want to make a SPN running playlist, but as of now just have:

Carry On My Wayward Son- Kansas
Renegade- Styx
Wanted Dead or Alive- Bon Jovi
Eye of the Tiger- Survivor

Any more suggestions :3?

ALSO let's all talk about how great SPN is; my boyfriend is really getting sick of my endless "oh my god DEMONS and ANGELS" chatter.

Replies

• KinzieElise
    KinzieElise Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    Don't Fear the Reaper - Blue Oyster Cult (Because then you can pretend you're running from a Reaper.)
    Highway to Hell - AC/DC
    Back in Black - AC/DC
    Rock of Ages - Def Leppard

Honestly, there's way too much good music in this show to mention all of them, but the Supernatural wiki has a list of all the songs played in each episode of each season at the below link:
    http://supernaturalwiki.com/index.php?title=Music

Take your pick. Lol of course most of the songs I mentioned I don't actually know if they would make good running playlist, I just like them.

Have you seen the last episode? The one from yesterday? So much I want to talk about from that one.
  • krist3ng
    krist3ng Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    gahhh... I'm actually in Season 4 (can you believe it?!). I only just discovered SPN like a few weeks ago. But at the rate I've been watching SPN on Netflix, I'll be there soon enough ;)
  • Cdn_Dot
    Cdn_Dot Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    My wife and I watched from the beginning 2 years ago, one ep on Friday, and 2 on Sat and got caught up quickly! It can be done. Good luck and hope to talk to you soon about season 10, or at least season 5 when Crowley makes his appearance.......