Ready To Lose This Baby Weight!

Options
Well I guess it is baby weight. I was knocked off working out for the majority of my pregnancy due to a seperated pelvis and a LOT of pain. The pain would go away and I would start working out again and come back ten fold. This was even after his birth. I finally went to the dr. saw a physical therapist who has given me the go ahead to work out again. I gained a lot of weight on my off time. I am back to eating healthy and lost 15lbs in the last month and a half or so. Now I am frustrated because I am no where near the level I was at when I got pregnant or when I stopped working out at 15 weeks. I need motivation to keep going, and accountability. Also looking for at home workouts.

Replies

• mormonmomma11
    mormonmomma11 Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    I can relate! I suffer from Pubic Symphsis Dysfunction during pregnancy (which a a diagnol separation of the pubic bone). Working out was awful and even walking was almost impossible if I didn't get into my chiropractor. I have about 30 pounds to go to get to my latest pre-pregnancy weight and another 15-20 to goal.

As far as at home workouts - I am doing JM30DS and once I finish that I'm going to do Jillian's Shed & Shred and then hopefully I'll be in a good place to start T25. I would love to workout midday, but am forced to do my videos once my boys are in bed. It makes for late evenings (because then hubby and I clean the house and watch a show together each night before I shower and head to bed). But anyways. I'm doing the 30 Day Shred for the next 5 weeks and I'm also doing so random bootcamps with some coworkers.

If you want to try JM30DS it's free on youtube. I've also done a free Zumba class on youtube and some fun yoga classes.