Hi All! I'm a new member of Planet Fitness! I was a member of Gold's but haven't gone the past few months. And with PFs $10 registration fee and the cheaper monthly cost I decided to join. So far I really like it!

Replies

• palmirana
    palmirana Posts: 34 Member
    Glad you like it! So far I am very happ with PF - plenty of machines, all modern, all working, very clean, very friendly staff. No luxuries like a pool, zumba, or babysitting but you get a LOT of value for your buck!!! There is a 24hr close here and the mahines are old, half of them don't work, it's dirty, staff is not friendly and they want 70$ a month!
    I love PF and go there daily with pleasure :)
  • gblaise
    gblaise Posts: 12
    I love my ABQ Planet Fitness! I have been a member of Planet Fitness for about a year and I couldn't be happier. The equipment always works and is clean. The staff keeps to themselves, but are friendly and helpful when asked. Not to mention the Black Card has so many perks for only $20 a month!
  • EHolstrom
    EHolstrom Posts: 2,563 Member
    I'm a new member as well. I joined the basic membership on Wednesday and plan to move up to the black card in a month or two. I havent been able to go yet. hopefully late tonight or tomorrow.