Awesome Work Out Tool

Options
Hey! I don't know about everyone else but I always have an excuse not to work out- I'm too busy at work, too tired after work, errands to run, laundry to do- it is soo easy to just let that one item on your to do list slip away. What I find frustrating is that most things on my to do list are for other people- making sure everyone else is happy and taken care of. Not just at home but at work as well. It's time to take back some of that control and make time for yourself. Turn off the cell, email, whatever you have tied to your hip. Get to the gym and blast some tunes :)
The subject does say awesome work out tool so here it is- some friends and I are doing this 30 day challenge hosted by BodyRock TV. If you haven't browsed this website, do it! It is full of wonderfully difficult FREE workouts. Seriously ALL free. They are as good as a Les Mills class you have to pay at least $30/month for. So many options, lengths, difficulty levels. I hope they don't mind me shamelessly plugging for them here :) The next 30 day challenge starts tomorrow. Beware, it is NOT easy. They also use all kinds of fancy equipment- not machines but row bars, some sand bag thing...all things you can do without. I have 2 sets of weights and get by just fine. The best part is it helps eliminate any excuses as you can exercise in your own home between those pesky loads of laundry. Do it, you are so worth it :)

http://www.bodyrock.tv/