Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Introduce Yourself

Hi everyone my name is Angela and I have food cravings! :noway: Looking for ways on how to deal with cravings and what to eat. I travel a lot. I eat on the go often. Which I have packed on 20 lbs of weight.

Replies

• Hello all I am currently in stage one of a three step weight loss plan. Have a goal of losing a grand total of 134 pounds by my daughters 3rd birthday...June 2015. First stage is to be at 199 by Jan 1 2015....so dived out I want to lose 48 pounds in next 6 months...so 8 lbs a month. So far well on my way for this month. I actually hit that goal all ready. But the cravings are killing me. Need clean eating snack substitutes for potato chips, cookies, and candy. Any help would be appreciated!
  • Heyo, I'm trying to get fit before being a bridesmaid in my friend's wedding in July. But food cravings would not have it be so. All I think about when I eat my veggies is sausage rolls with cheese. All I think about while drinking my green tea is high fructose juices. It's frustratingly incessant and I want to just cut it out but I don't have a clue where to begin.
  • Maybe try turkey sausage? We did a switch a few months ago to ground turkey and turkey sausage...I find it very yummy now. Also try adding fresh fruit to your water to add flavor...mandarin orange is my favorite