Elopement 2014

Options
SwedishMel
SwedishMel Posts: 95 Member
Anyone else have plans to elope this year? Or am I the only one who tossed my ideas & plans of the "big wedding"?

Replies

• SaraJRosburg
    SaraJRosburg Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I wish we would have, our wedding is getting totally put of hand big!
  • KayNowayJose
    KayNowayJose Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Courthouse wedding this August!

We both have little surviving family, so we didn't feel the need. So we are going to the courthouse, and having a 'reception' at a nearby restaurant (all in all, we're expecting on about 25-30 people), then off to our honeymoon. We considered getting married on our honeymoon but his cousin is a photographer and I am a picture FREAK, and would have cried forever and ever on end if the pictures weren't enough and/or perfect.
  • Tolstoy26
    Tolstoy26 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    We are considering eloping right now, we were planning on a more traditional wedding, but it's getting to be a lot more stressful than I anticipated. Not even sure where I want to go though, there are so many options!!
  • SwedishMel
    SwedishMel Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    We are considering eloping right now, we were planning on a more traditional wedding, but it's getting to be a lot more stressful than I anticipated. Not even sure where I want to go though, there are so many options!!

I think a lot of us brides lose track of what's really important when we're planning the big ole' wedding. Sometimes eloping is the best solution. :smile: Where ever you two decide to go make sure it's someplace you've never been before! That way it's as if both of you are diving head first into new experiences together alongside your new life. <3