January 15th P90X3 Workout

Options
Butrovich
Butrovich Posts: 410 Member
Did the Isometrics last night which is a miniature Yoga-fest. I am not a fan of Yoga, but this workout seemed to go by fairly quickly. This morning I ran 3 miles and did Dynamics which is a great stretching workout. No aerobics. No weightlifting. Just stretching, which I badly need. If you are stiff or have very little flexibility, these two are made for you!

Mike

Replies

• astrampe
    astrampe Posts: 2,169 Member
    Options
    I'm suppose to do Isometrix tonight - looking forward to a little less aerobics than last nights CVX! I am not a huge yoga person, but I found the 30 mins yoga weak.... Broke a sweat, but nothing like the original P90X.....

I am a little out of my comfort zone with this program - I'm used to heavy lifting (heavy for me) and at least an hour long workout....and being sore after. My cardio was off, so I need the extra cardio, but I keep on feeling that something's missing....

Although I ran out of steam before I should in most of the cardio type workouts so far, and my HR gets up and stays relative high, so obviously a good workout.....Made a fool out of myself last night when I grabbed my 10lbs (lightest dumbell I have in my "gym") and had to run over to find the 5lbs ones that was stored in a box somewhere.....:laugh:

On the other hand, it's been four days, so I suppose patience is a virtue! :bigsmile:
  • maxiefit
    maxiefit Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I missed The Warrior yesterday because my children would NOT go to sleep (is it just me or do I say this every other day?) so I've got that on deck today and I'm also going to do Dynamix so I don't get off track. Next week is my first transition week (or whatever it's called)! I'm looking forward to it - I'm starting to get a bit bored so it will be good to mix things up.