Short Guy Ballin

Options
Derp_Diggler
Derp_Diggler Posts: 1,456 Member
Hey you. Short guy ballin.

Yeah you. The little guy with the worn Nike tshirt, tri-colour headband, and outdated Air Jordans. The one who drove here from the suburbs in a beige Buick Regal just to play on the same concrete court as your inner city heroes. The guy with moves of an alligator and the vertical jump to match

YOU! Short guy ballin. Every time I see your punk *kitten* out here I think to myself, "thank the lord I'm not a hobbit like you, that I can block out a lane without having to use my ride, that I can take the rock to the net whenever I damn well please".

Now gimme the damn ball and get the f[/url]uck outta here before I f[/url ]uck your s[/url ]hit up.

b[/url]itch

Replies

• Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options
    330hd9c.gif
  • _John_
    _John_ Posts: 8,642 Member
    Options
    how about that short fat white guy who was willing to put in more effort than you on the court? that's me...

I love 5x5 pickup games with man defenses...because the guy guarding me better be ready to sprint his *kitten* back on possession changes because I sure as shit am...
  • Derp_Diggler
    Derp_Diggler Posts: 1,456 Member
    Options
    I haven't played B'ball since grade school. I'm just ripping on Delicious_Cocktails satire blog Fat Girl Running.
  • _John_
    _John_ Posts: 8,642 Member
    Options
    I haven't played B'ball since grade school. I'm just ripping on Delicious_Cocktails satire blog Fat Girl Running.

I know...I love playing bball even though I can't jump, am not fast, can't shoot, and am white.

I could foul out good players..that was my main skill in organized HS ball.