Wii Personal Best Challenges

Options
Quieau
Quieau Posts: 428 Member
I'd like to suggest something to breathe life into this group. If there is no interest, I"ll start a new group.

I use my Wii a LOT for daily fitness and am always trying to best my scores in tennis, boxing, etc.

What if we pinned a post just for recording high scores, and then use that as motivation to push ourselves to 'high score' ... like ongoing Wii Olympics kind of thing.

What do you think? Here? Who is moderator? Okay with you?

Replies

• steengod
    steengod Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    What games do you play?
  • Quieau
    Options
    I play mostly sports right now: tennis, bowling, boxing and baseball. I play balance games on Wii Fit Plus (ski jump, penguin slide) and am getting into yoga ... also a lot of dance games (3 zumbas, hip hop experience, gold's gym dance) ...
  • steengod
    steengod Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I have Sports and Wii fit plus too.
  • vickikwhisler
    vickikwhisler Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    This group seems to have fizzled. I will keep looking for an active wii fit group I guess.
  • 2jayjaysmom
    2jayjaysmom Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Sounds great to me, I like to work out on my Wii too....right now I mostly use the step aerobics , I like the tennis too...If you start a new group PM me I would like to join it :flowerforyou:
  • bbrat333
    bbrat333 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    This group seems to have fizzled. I will keep looking for an active wii fit group I guess.
    No group is going to be active if we don't make it active. Lets give this another chance (or if someone starts another group post it here so we all know where to look.
    I would love an active Wii gaming group.
  • babybellyfat
    babybellyfat Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    hi there im the founder of this group!! lets make it active :)
  • Quieau
    Options
    i'm in if others are! sorry i'm late to the game! where's that leader board?