NSV

Options
raindancer
raindancer Posts: 993 Member
For the first time in a year or more, I posted every bite and drink I took today ..Woo! Hoo!

Replies

• lemonshredding
    lemonshredding Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I think being really honest and accountable about what I eat is my number 1 challenge! Great work!
  • raindancer
    Options
    Thank you, I was very active and posted daily for a long time and was losing steady. Then I just stopped trying. I know the support you get here is so helpful.
    I am glad to be back and look forward to this challenge.
  • raindancer
    Options
    I just got my Fitbit results for 2013. I walked 1409 miles. I wish that was for fitness, but it was mostly job miles.:wink:
    Going to get ready for bed. It has been a good day.
  • Darrelkun
    Darrelkun Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!

And wow, 1403 miles in a year?! Dang.

I can finally touch my elbow to the opposite knee when doing standing twists, and can touch my hand to my opposite foot when kicking forward. ^^
  • Sandylovesm
    Sandylovesm Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Great NSV guys! Either it's for fitness purpose or work, it's still walking! Congrats!
  • GrinderX
    GrinderX Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I ordered a fitbit force a few days ago, it says there's a 1-2 week back order, but i'm really looking forward to getting it. I love gadgets.

Does anyone else here use any type of fitness gadgets? if so, which ones, and what is your experience with the, do you recommend them etc?
  • raindancer
    Options
    I wear my fitbit almost every day. I have an outside job and a lot of walking. I wish I was a fitness walker but I dont have much energy left. But it is a great motivator.
  • lemonshredding
    lemonshredding Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    NSV 1: I have completely stopped drinking anything other than water, coconut water and vital greens (Reformed diet coke addict)
    2: despite my highest weight atm my new body analysis scale says my body fat % is in the lean range!
    3: I've exercised (walked) every day since starting this group and weight trained 3 times this week
    4: and most importantly I'm learning that its ok to love myself and still want to improve my body

Good luck EVERYONE! XX
  • 2014NewBodyNewMe
    2014NewBodyNewMe Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    this might be a NSV, From doing all the squats and lunges I have been doing ,must be paying off cause my husband is likeing my a@@. :blushing:
  • raindancer
    Options
    My NSV for yesterday was:
    I went to the mall to pick up my new glasses after work and it was so late i decided i would have to eat before I got home,
    The store is located at the side of the food court. Instead of all the high calorie goodies. I picked Subway and had a 6" Turkey breast and Ham without cheese. Yeah me!!
  • Sandylovesm
    Sandylovesm Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Raindancer: it's amazing, you have NSVs everyday!
  • raindancer
    Options
    Raindancer: it's amazing, you have NSVs everyday!

I think of the old BL Theme of " what have you done today to make yourself proud?" I try to find little things to keep myself going.