What's your starting weight and goal weight/ goals

Options
Let me know your goals and where you're starting for example I'm @224lbs and I want to be around 145 . I'm tired if being the fat friend and wearing the "big girl " clothes . I have a boy friend of a year but I feel as if he's losing interest because I'm getting bigger. I'm not going it for anyone but me and my goals.... What about you ?

Replies

• sashaleelynch
    Options
    Hello, I am currently 180 lbs (81.8 kilograms) and have a goal of weighing 143 lbs (65 kilograms)! I am doing a 12 week challenge with two friends at the moment, and so far so good !

I look forward to this :)
  • msdelo
    msdelo Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Greetings!

Starting weight is 191.5 lbs would love to be 140 lbs...

I so need the encouragement!
  • markhowze
    Options
    I am starting at 283 lbs I want to do this to feel better
  • Fat2FitSarai
    Fat2FitSarai Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi All!

I started Jan 2 with 205.4 lbs, I'm currently at 201 and would luv to be somewhere between 145/150.
  • amy32lynn
    amy32lynn Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    hi im 198 right now and want to be 145 by june!!!!!!!!!
  • Mayra_121
    Mayra_121 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! Well I have been overweight for as long as I remember, but since last year I have been working on finally putting in the effort to actually achieve me goals of weight-loss. I am 25 yrs old, 5'3" and SW 161.4 GW: 115-110, depending on how I feel at 115 I will decide about the last 5lbs.

Good luck everyone! We can DO THIS!
  • PrincezzLady
    Options
    Greetings All,

I am 6'1" and weigh 272 lbs :sad Because of my height I hide it well, but as I am getting older I want less hips and thighs and really would like to lean up. My goal weight is 200 lbs.
  • daisycaterpillar
    daisycaterpillar Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Starting at 252 and wishing to get to 145, but by june 200 would be nice!
  • Psysix
    Psysix Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    My starting weight is 275. I'm hoping to get below 200 by the end of the year. =)
  • brown7508
    brown7508 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone. 32 years old, 5ft 0in, starting weight is 265 pounds. My ultimate weight goal is to be around 130 pounds (but i will be happy just to be under 200 pounds at this point) but nonetheless I'm ready to kick the pounds. i doing this for myself because i want to be healthier, and enjoy living life to the fullest.
  • Keji306
    Keji306 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I weigh 163lb want to get to a comfortable 115 but setting a goal of 141 to start with.Need help to stay on track
  • brayman1701
    brayman1701 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    starting 280lbs

end goal 190

My goal at the moment is to get to 252.
  • kelseyjsnyder
    kelseyjsnyder Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm Kelsey. I started on December 26 at 222.5 pounds! On January 1 i was down to 216.5! Currently I am at 211! I am not following any certain diet except the whole eating at a deficit and work out! I would love to be in your group but if i have to do the "low carb" stuff you wrote in the information this group wont work for me. I dont do good on low carb diets. I just eat what i want with portions in mind. Im doing a lifestyle change not a diet and I dont want to give my carbs up!

HT- 5ft9in
    SW- 222.5
    CW- 211
    GW-140
  • Kayzia_M
    Kayzia_M Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    starting weight is 126kg goal weight is 70kg (need to lose 55 kg or so)
  • cassino64
    Options
    Morning Everyone:) My starting Weight is 323lbs, I'm 6'2" ex-military, had a mechanical aortic valve put in a couple years ago and I have severe Osteoarthrits in both my knees. Having both my knees replaced later this year (Oct / Nov) so I need to lose. I'm tired of feeling this way. My goal weight is 225-235lbs. My motivation.... "100% Commitment, Zero excuses. Good Luck everyone

17492611.png
  • thisweightsgottago
    thisweightsgottago Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm starting out at 241, my goal weight is 150. I am motivated to drop a consistent 2 - 3 lbs a week to be reasonable. I need the encouragement and the best type is seeing others doing well! I'm In!
  • deanna348
    Options
    Im 5 7 and weigh 185. My goal weight is 150 by June, My daughter gets married and i dont want anymorr fat pictures. Its now or never.
  • FruityTuna
    FruityTuna Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. I am 5'5" and 230 lbs. My goal is to be at 180 by June but ultimately my final goal is 140 lbs. I started Jillian Michaels Body Revolution last week and I am down 7 lbs. so far. I know that tough challenges are ahead of me but I am determined to stick with my plan until I am done. Warm weather will be here before we know it and I want to feel comfortable in summer clothes again! I cannot tell you the last time I wore shorts.
  • melbann
    melbann Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm 5'2" and almost (just 3 more weeks) 24. My starting weight last Friday was 221.8 lbs. After my first week of eating healthy I've lost 7.4 lbs, which puts me at 214.4 lbs. And I amazed to say I didn't exercise to get that loss. Show how bad I was eating I guess. I'm in another group that is a weight loss support group of sorts and they go off of BMIs. My starting BMI was 40.6 but with this weeks loss I brought it out of the 40s and into the 30s with 39.2, I happy with that as a start but that also means I'm in the obese category SCARY.

My ultimate goal is to get down to 125-135 lbs however I also have a half way goal which is to get my BMI to just the overweight category by summer. Oddly enough that is exactly 50 lbs from my current weight!

Starting Weight: 221.8 lbs
    Current Weight: 214.4 lbs
    June GW: 164 lbs
    Ultimate GW: 125-135 lbs
  • FitToLead
    FitToLead Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    What a great group.

Height - 168 cm 5ft 6in
    Starting weight - 125kg 276lb
    Current weight - 118kg 260lb
    June Goal - 90kg 198lb
    Ultimate Goal - 65kg 143lb

My favourite quote..

"You can't be 99% pregnant, or 99% faithful to your partner, you are pregnant , or not.. you are faithful.. or not"

So I am 100% COMMITTED to being fit and healthy.

I am on paleo lifestyle.. never feel hungry, but have cancelled social meals for the last 3 weeks to get me started well, and have asked my dinnner hosts tomorrow to help me..

I sent her a text and told her I was eating only paleo - and what that was.. and then I said

" It will be my first meal with others and people often feel they are being kind when they say 'oh just try a little bit' as they offer cake, sweets, etc. I think they just are not registering in that moment that offering a bit of cake to an obviously morbidly obese woman is not a kindness but rather, like encouraging an alcoholic to drink alcohol."

I have over 130lb to lose. I want to be elegant in inviting the support of people who love me, and I want to help them understand what helping me might look like. ..... Her response was amazing.. she looked it up and is going to cook an entirely paleo meal for the whole dinnner party - now that is lovely isn't it.

100% commitment :smile: