Plans for the weekend?

Options
Might be going out with my pal Mikey tonight, but no idea what to do. Breakfast with the in-laws on Saturday, and Sunday we're headed to Applebee's for a birthday lunch for my younger brother (he's 35...I feel so old!).

Robby's headed out to a house show for WWE, my sis got us tickets for Xmas..apparently she thinks I'm a wrestling fan too :laugh: It was sweet of her, I know he's going to have a blast. Good seats too.

Replies

• celtbell3
    celtbell3 Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    Get home and heal, hopefully!
  • jillmarie125
    jillmarie125 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    not much going on this weekend for me. my daughter wants to spring clean. i have no clue where she got the idea from (she's 4) and my house is always clean...so it's not like we live in filth and she can't stand it! but i figured why not. i actually like cleaning....so i will be moving furniture and cleaning floors and windows on saturday.

sunday i can't wait to watch some amazing football!!! going to hit the gym early in the morning (weights and cardio) and then eat pizza and wings. i have been looking forward to it all week!!!
  • Animebride2015
    Options
    Nothing but rest and having my parents come over to drop off a piece of furniture i have had since i was a kid to my new house
  • MysteriousMerlin
    MysteriousMerlin Posts: 2,270 Member
    Options
    not much going on this weekend for me. my daughter wants to spring clean. i have no clue where she got the idea from (she's 4) and my house is always clean...so it's not like we live in filth and she can't stand it! but i figured why not. i actually like cleaning....so i will be moving furniture and cleaning floors and windows on saturday.

Is she for hire? My house could use some baseboards cleaned :bigsmile:
  • CrusherKun
    CrusherKun Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Work off my bad food from today at the gym tomorrow, although, with the great week I had on food, I don't really call it a bad day....maybe more of a free day. Probably the same Sunday morning also, might even double up sunday in case I go hang with my football buddy for the Championships cause that will involve some food or some drinks!

I have been meaning to get out ice fishing at some point too this year....maybe tomorrow morning after wife gets back from her dentist cleaning!

Other than that...I need to still get in a Snowbunny Jam session to clean up last nights lovely surprise. I swear we have gotten a foot of snow this last week!

Enjoy everyone....Bottle of Jameson is getting ready to make an appearance!
  • jillmarie125
    Options

She totally would! She cleans for my mom all the time. She's good at getting the little corners and under tables! Lol. She's cheap too... $1 a room
  • CrusherKun
    Options

She totally would! She cleans for my mom all the time. She's good at getting the little corners and under tables! Lol. She's cheap too... $1 a room
    Does she meet the size requirements for the USPS's "If it fits, it ships" policy?
  • jillmarie125
    Options

Does she meet the size requirements for the USPS's "If it fits, it ships" policy?
    Probably not!!! Plus she talks WAY too much...I think they would question it. Maybe she can hold online classes for your little ones. She loves pretending she is making youtube videos.
  • MissDLynnR
    MissDLynnR Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I had hoped to enjoy my extended weekend but turns out I had to drive everyone where they needed to go today :( Never a dull moment. I swear sometimes I think I do more work when I have a day off than I do when on the clock
  • MysteriousMerlin
    Options
    Probably not!!! Plus she talks WAY too much...I think they would question it. Maybe she can hold online classes for your little ones. She loves pretending she is making youtube videos.

I love little kids that talk alot, primarily because I make up stuff to tell them. Currently, my friend Brent's middle daughter thinks I'm a spy for the government.
  • CrusherKun
    Options
    I love little kids that talk alot, primarily because I make up stuff to tell them. Currently, my friend Brent's middle daughter thinks I'm a spy for the government.
    [/quote]

Wait ..... And i told you all that stuff i did with that thing in that place during that one summer with you know who!?!?!?!

Geez thanks! :bigsmile:
  • MysteriousMerlin
    Options
    Hey, it's not my fault you drank all that whiskey. I simply took advantage of the situation :bigsmile:
  • CrusherKun
    Options
    mmmmm...whiskey....my own kryptonite for sure. Got a bottle at home of some stuff that can only be described as engine degreasser after its degreased the engine. I only bought it cause of its name "2 Gingers". Hilarious!