feeling down

Options
melindenmark
melindenmark Posts: 279 Member
Hi everyone,

I am at 30 weeks and have really enjoyed being pregnant but have noticed this week i have not been feeling myself. i wouldn't say im depressed but i have been feeling down and am really easy to tears. We moved from our little appartment today into a house and i thought i would be over the moon and of course i am happy with the move and love our new house but when we were finished for the day i couldnt help but brust into tears (for no reason at all). Feel like i have been fighting with my emotions all day. I know its normal to have swinging emotions etc etc just needed to vent in a place were my famly and friends cant see (no need to worry them lol). Hope i get over this quickly not fun feeling sad all the time.

Thanks for listening to me, just needed to get it out!!

Replies

• kristineevans12
    Options
    Hey I'm 31 weeks tomorrow and felt exactly the same last week hubby had me sobbing a few times, I think it must be a massive hormone swing as I'm feeling loads better the last two days but rant away! Give yourself a break and allow yourself to not feel great occasionally just because we are pregnant doesnt mean we have to be on top of the moon the whole time x
  • ContraryMaryMary
    ContraryMaryMary Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options
    It's absolutely normal to have mood swings and irrational tears while pregnant, however, there is such a thing as prenatal depression which is a lot more worrying. Check out http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antenatal_depression, and if you suspect that your tears are more than just hormones, talk to your doctor.