Daily chit chat

Options
raindancer
raindancer Posts: 993 Member
Good evening, I haven't seen any new posts today.
So I will start.
Our neighbors are selling their property and they sold us all their used cyclone fence. We spent this morning taking it down. We told the guys we would buy lunch. Of course they picked...CHINESE BUFFET. Bad news. Trying to log all the food.

Replies

• zoetewijn
    zoetewijn Posts: 121
    Options
    Good evening, I haven't seen any new posts today.
    So I will start.
    Our neighbors are selling their property and they sold us all their used cyclone fence. We spent this morning taking it down. We told the guys we would buy lunch. Of course they picked...CHINESE BUFFET. Bad news. Trying to log all the food.

Good evening. At least you got some exercise taking the fence down. Chinese sounds so good. I don't eat it to often..

Have a good weekend. I keep checking for a post for our teams.
  • raindancer
    Options
    I hope this group is active. I have been in a few where people only post every few days. I like to hear about everyone success. Exchange ideas and recipes or whatever. So share the support.
  • GrinderX
    GrinderX Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'm waiting for monday, that's the official weigh in right? I';m just expecting things to become much more official with official teams, and official weigh in and stuff... I want this to be a real challenge, I want this to be a real compitition, and i want everyone to take it seriously. I don't want this to turn into a knitting old granny corner or a kissing each other's *kitten* and being like "oh it's okay, don't worry about it, the numbers don't matter" , I want it to be a serious competition and i want everyone to really work for it.

I plan on working my *kitten* off (literally) to help my team,. and i expect my team to do the same. i want a real competition.
  • Darrelkun
    Darrelkun Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Too bad we can't do actual challenges, eh?

I want it to be real as well. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hurw_dpbAeQ This is the workout I do daily. (Gets me into the mood and spirit for this competition, that's for sure!)

Can find the DVD online for a decent price. Totally worth it in my opinion.
  • Carlab2014
    Options
    I don't know about you guys but I'm allowing myself to have 1 cheat day. But definitely taking the challenge seriously not only for my teams sake but for my own personal achievement as well. I did not rely on the scale to tell my how I was progressing the last 2 days yet I felt lighter and slimmer in my clothes so that felt really good! :)
  • Christine_120
    Options
    Hi, I'm looking forward to getting our teams assigned and challenging myself to have excellent losses for myself and my team. I will make a point of checking the site everyday to participate in posts as well.
  • raindancer
    Options
    Tomorrow is it!! Lets do this.
  • raindancer
    Options
    Good: logged every bite for 3 days in a row.
    Bad : over on everything

Weekends are the hardest for me to stay on plan. Heck, If I was perfect at this I wouldn't need MFP...lol.
  • robynw143
    robynw143 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Sorry I haven't been around. I got engaged Friday night and have been swallowed up by family and friends.

I am still here and will try to keep this as active as possible.

Good night good luck tomorrow. :)
  • raindancer
    Options
    Sorry I haven't been around. I got engaged Friday night and have been swallowed up by family and friends.

I am still here and will try to keep this as active as possible.

Good night good luck tomorrow. :)

Awesome, congratulations!!

• Sandylovesm
    Sandylovesm Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Hi guys, how have been your day?
    Mine has been tough! I'm teaching English for teenagers and sometimes it's just not fun at all (they don't know why it's important to learn English since Google Translator exists...)