Level 1 RESULTS

Options
TseliB
TseliB Posts: 300 Member
First off, congratulations to everyone who made it this far!! I'm super proud of myself for sticking with it. I thought it would be nice to share our progress so far and how we feel about 30DS in general.

I just competed Day 10. It was good, but I'm ready for the next challenge. I'm definitely more interested in cm's or inches lost than weight for this one (which is just as well because my scale appears to be busted, lol). Here goes:
Neck: +0.3cm (+0.1")
Arms: -5cm (-2")
Waist: -2.3cm (-1")
Hips: -3.1cm (-1.2")

Just bought a new scale yesterday and it puts me at 3.2kg (about 7 lb) heavier than today's reading on my old scale! So, I'm starting from scratch with my weight measurements.

I did most of level 1 without weights coz I didn't have any til about 2 days ago, so I'm thinking level 2's results are gonna be awesome. Can't wait!

Replies

• ceebee1004
    ceebee1004 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I never did such a regular workout before so I'm a little bit proud of completing every days workout. It got easier every day and I used the weights for cardio as well. That was quite intensive.

My result after 10 days: I gained 0.5 kg (with just 1500 daily calories). I measured nothing else but took a picture of me every Morning. I can't really say if there is a difference, but it might be. But i used iPhone (Day 1) and Ixus (Day 10) so it just could be the image quality what makes the difference. Let's see what comes with the next ten days...
  • SharkBaitRachy
    SharkBaitRachy Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Great job everyone. I was 185.5 pounds on day 1, and weighed in at 177.6 this AM. I've also been doing 60-90 min of the elliptical most nights. I did not take a before photo or measurements. I did take photos on Day 7 and will take them again either today or at the end of level 2. Onto the next level!
  • S4llyF
    S4llyF Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    First off, congratulations to everyone who made it this far!! I'm super proud of myself for sticking with it. I thought it would be nice to share our progress so far and how we feel about 30DS in general.

I just competed Day 10. It was good, but I'm ready for the next challenge. I'm definitely more interested in cm's or inches lost than weight for this one (which is just as well because my scale appears to be busted, lol). Here goes:
    Neck: +0.3cm (+0.1")
    Arms: -5cm (-2")
    Waist: -2.3cm (-1")
    Hips: -3.1cm (-1.2")

Just bought a new scale yesterday and it puts me at 3.2kg (about 7 lb) heavier than today's reading on my old scale! So, I'm starting from scratch with my weight measurements.

I did most of level 1 without weights coz I didn't have any til about 2 days ago, so I'm thinking level 2's results are gonna be awesome. Can't wait!

WOW Well done all !!!!!! Those figures speak for themselves!!
    I am looking forward to measuring tomorrow now - although first I need to find the scrap of paper I put my original measurements on !!!!!!
  • jbuc07
    jbuc07 Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    Ok, my computer is being goofy...

Anyway, level 1 is DONE. That I'm happy about!! Not exactly looking forward to level 2, but, it'll be a nice change.

Here's my results....

Waist: -.125" (1/8")
    Poouch:-1.25 !! (Yep, I'm a mom! LOLOL)
    Hips: -1.25!!!
    Thigh: -.625 (5/8")

That's a total of 3.25"!! I only measured 1 leg for this. And, I lost 1/8" from my bicep. You can start to see a muscle there now! :)

I'm excited. Especially considering it's only been 10days.
    Stick with it ladies!
    ETA: I also lost 1.6 pounds
  • S4llyF
    S4llyF Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    My Results!!
    2 days behind as did my calf in on the real day 8 !!!

Since Day 1
    Weight - lost 3kg (all in forst week, none this week!)

Thighs, Calves, Neck and Arms - stayed the same
    Hips - lost 14cm !!! (I am not 100% that I have measured in the exact same place - was trying to find the widest bit!)
    Waist - lost 3cm
    Bust - lost 8cm

Really delighted as it has gone from where I want it to go :)
    ALthough thighs didnt lose anything they are (in my opinion!) a bit more toned!

Looking forward to starting level 2 tomorrow!!
  • jbuc07
    jbuc07 Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    My Results!!
    2 days behind as did my calf in on the real day 8 !!!

Since Day 1
    Weight - lost 3kg (all in forst week, none this week!)

Thighs, Calves, Neck and Arms - stayed the same
    Hips - lost 14cm !!! (I am not 100% that I have measured in the exact same place - was trying to find the widest bit!)
    Waist - lost 3cm
    Bust - lost 8cm

Really delighted as it has gone from where I want it to go :)
    ALthough thighs didnt lose anything they are (in my opinion!) a bit more toned!

Looking forward to starting level 2 tomorrow!!
    Those are GREAT results!!!! Have fun with level 2! :)
  • eep223
    eep223 Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    My weight remained the same (actually, I've been up and down again). I lost 1" off my bust, 2" under my bust, and 1" off my waist. Everything else has remained the same, but I'm feeling way stronger. Excellent motivation to continue!
  • TseliB
    TseliB Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great job everyone. So nice to have people to share successes with!
    xxx