What wii fitness games do you like best?

Options
artype
artype Posts: 11 Member
I have wii fit plus but I wanted something with more flexibility and less pausing. I really like Just Dance 2 and 3 because the songs are fun and I can try to improve my dance moves each time. I recently got Go Vacation, which isn't an exercise game per se, but I walk/run in place while I'm skiing and driving virtually. I like that can explore anywhere in the resorts. I also recently got Walk It Out, which seems fun as well. How about you?

Replies

• editorgrrl
    editorgrrl Posts: 7,060 Member
    Options
    I recently dusted off my Wii Fit Plus. A friend lent me Jillian Michaels Fitness Ultimatum 2010, and I ordered My Fitness Coach & Gold's Gym Dance Workout, but they haven't arrived yet.
  • steengod
    steengod Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I have just started using Get fit with Mel B.

Else I use Wii fit plus a lot, and sometimes Ea Active 2.

I have recently bought a lot of games, that you can se on my list on my profile, but have not tryed them all yet.

I hope they are different, so I will get to use them, at least that is what I have bought them for.
  • Quieau
    Quieau Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    With Wii Fit Plus, I like the ski jump and balance games, and am learning the yoga. I use Sports and Sports Resort more, and am getting into the dance games. They were a little tough at first, but I'm building up to them.

If you press the A button, you will force through the game resets ... (most of them) ... I typically keep moving with little aerobics or dance moves during any pause so that I keep my heart rate up.
  • 2jayjaysmom
    2jayjaysmom Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I jsut purchased the Walk It Out and I love it, I also love the step aerobics on the Wii Active
  • FortWildernessLoopy
    FortWildernessLoopy Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I'm at the beginning of my lifestyle change so I can't do a lot yet, but I enjoy jogging around WuHu Island on the WiiFit and rowing around the lagoon and boxing in Wii Sports Resort.
  • strongheart145
    strongheart145 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I use the yoga program mostly. I want to work on my balance, core, and flexibility.