Why did you join Daily Loggers?

Options
This is a thread so that group members can share if they wish why they have joined Daily Loggers.

Replies

• LittleonebeforethethroneofGod
    Options
    I started Mfp in October of last year. Due to the Holidays and traveling healthy eating went out the window and I ended up gaining 5 lbs over the last couple of months. I needed some motivation to start logging in to the site everyday and to start faithfully logging my food. And hence the idea if this group was born.

I was wondering if anyone else had problems logging in daily and needing some motivation too. It will be interesting over the next few weeks to see what the membership of this group does. But no matter what it does, at least I know it will have been helped in being able to log in every daily and log my food. It will also be nice to get to know some do the people on here as well.
  • josama22
    Options
    Hi!

I've joined as I need to be kept accountable. When it's just me, I tend to be a bit slack when it comes to logging and keeping track...

After having my daughter in March 2012, I got within 2 lbs of my goal weight, only to pile it all back on for no good reason.
  • Daisyfk
    Daisyfk Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I think it is important to be kept accountable. I've been doing really good, except I know I've been slipping a bit. I know I've gain 6 pounds during the holidays and it's been hard for me to get back on track like I was. This is very important for me to keep off the weight plus still lose 20 more. Tomorrow I will weight in and see where I'm at. I've kinda been avoiding checking my weight, but tomorrow I will. Was walking everyday mostly. Sometimes on Sundays I would take a break, but I really have cut back. Last week I only walked 2 day. I am using a jawbone fit band which keeps track of my daily steps. I do make sure I'm always meeting my goal which is 10,000 daily steps. I can get up to 25,000. At the most but not always, justing trying to keep above 12,000 these day . I have got to get rid of me slacking and getting back on track. Really, shame on me! See you tomorrow.
    Options
    Hi!

I've joined as I need to be kept accountable. When it's just me, I tend to be a bit slack when it comes to logging and keeping track...

After having my daughter in March 2012, I got within 2 lbs of my goal weight, only to pile it all back on for no good reason.

Accountability is a very good thing. Oh man I know about piling on the weight. Hopefully we will all be big losers this year, big losers of weight this year. ;)

I'm very glad you joined and look forward to seeing you around. :)
  • melbournegurl4
    Options
    Like most of the members... i have joined to be more accountable and not stop like I always seem to do :(

I will weigh in everyday too... and hope to get some motivation from the other guys when I seem to be stopping my progress...
    Options
    I think it is important to be kept accountable. I've been doing really good, except I know I've been slipping a bit. I know I've gain 6 pounds during the holidays and it's been hard for me to get back on track like I was. This is very important for me to keep off the weight plus still lose 20 more. Tomorrow I will weight in and see where I'm at. I've kinda been avoiding checking my weight, but tomorrow I will. Was walking everyday mostly. Sometimes on Sundays I would take a break, but I really have cut back. Last week I only walked 2 day. I am using a jawbone fit band which keeps track of my daily steps. I do make sure I'm always meeting my goal which is 10,000 daily steps. I can get up to 25,000. At the most but not always, justing trying to keep above 12,000 these day . I have got to get rid of me slacking and getting back on track. Really, shame on me! See you tomorrow.

Hello,

Yeah the Holidays were kind of rough on me too. I will be checking my weight next Sunday, I ate before weighing myself. I've never heard I'd a jawbone fit band, is that like a fit it, and can it keep track of the calories you have burned?

It is a good thing you are getting back on track, that's the important thing. See you tomorrow.