Good Morning

Options
Hi everyone,

Morning. A new week has started, a week full of opportunity and many chances that we can make healthy decisions for ourselves. I hope this week is a blessing to you in your journey to a healthier you and in meeting your weight and health goals.

I realize that with the start of eating healthier, going out to eat is going to be a problem, a big problem so I am having to learn about alternatives and things of that nature. This is a huge thing, as I used to go out to eat often. Hopefully this week, I will be able if I do go out to eat, to eat healthier foods for me.

Replies

• Daisyfk
    Daisyfk Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Morning to you! Wanted to share two ideas I do when eating out. One of the things I do when we go out with other couples. is I ask for a to go box. I put half the food in it and take the rest home to the following day. The Second is I'll share a plate with one of my friends. we let our waitress know we are sharing and ask if they can portion it out for us. They are really great about it or if they can't we ask for an extra plate and we do it . It takes a few mins to divide it and everyone is happy. We all are trying to shed a few pounds. Well that is two trick I do, with my friends. It really is a blessing to encourage and be encouraged! We are all on the same journey in making a healthier self...
  • LittleonebeforethethroneofGod
    Options
    Morning to you! Wanted to share two ideas I do when eating out. One of the things I do when we go out with other couples. is I ask for a to go box. I put half the food in it and take the rest home to the following day. The Second is I'll share a plate with one of my friends. we let our waitress know we are sharing and ask if they can portion it out for us. They are really great about it or if they can't we ask for an extra plate and we do it . It takes a few mins to divide it and everyone is happy. We all are trying to shed a few pounds. Well that is two trick I do, with my friends. It really is a blessing to encourage and be encouraged! We are all on the same journey in making a healthier self...

Those are some really good ideas Daisy. I don't know why I've never I thought of the to go box, I guess it's that mentality to clear ones plate before rising from the table. Thanks for sharing those ideas.