Goals for the week of January 19-25

Options
Please feel free to share with the group your goals for the week of January 19-25. And at the end of the week you can share if you have met them. Also you can post in this thread if you need some support in meeting your goals.

Best of luck everyone.

Replies

• LittleonebeforethethroneofGod
    Options
    My goals for this week:

To log in to MFP every day and to log my food every day.
    When I eat out, to eat healthier foods.
    To identify at the end of each day a positive choice I made regarding my health and weight loss goals and to identify the things that happened during that day I am thankful for.
  • Kendra604
    Kendra604 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    My goal is to log everything I eat in the next week. I really have fallen off the wagon with my healthy eating and I feel this is the only way I can get back on.
  • Jho8217
    Jho8217 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    HELLO!! First timer - I transferred from Fitday. I need to be accountable for everything!! Looking for encouragement and also looking to give motivation and encouragement! WE CAN DO THIS!
    Options
    Yes we can ladies. It sure does help to have friends working on this with you. It makes it easier now that I can scan bar codes with my iPad to log foods, I hated inputting things like I used to. Best of luck meeting both your goals. :)
  • sue4981
    sue4981 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    My goals for the week are:

Log my food every day
    Stick to my daily caloric intake for weight loss.

My plan is to add more fruits and veggies this week as well!
    Options
    Sounds like some really great goals for the week. Best of luck in meeting those goals. I'm adding more fruits and veggies too. As a kid I hated veggies but now I'm really liking them. :)
  • vonnnaa
    vonnnaa Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    HI Im vonna,my goal is to not go over my daily goal and to stick to logging cuz i have a tendency to give up.......also would anyone know of a good workout for people with horrible knees
    Options
    Hello Vonna welcome to Daily Loggers.

Walking seems to be the best workout I know off the top of my head. I hope someone who knows more will respond as I'm interested in the answer as well.
  • runner115
    runner115 Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    I've had really bad cramps and have been eating chocolate all weekend. I really want to do some sort of cleanse...maybe just for a day or two to help me start feeling better...then need to commit to journaling all food and calorie intake. Starting today : )
  • runner115
    runner115 Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Vonna - do you like to swim? That's easy on the joints also. I, too, am having to rely more and more on walking for exercise these days because my joints can't tolerate high impact anymore. I am trying to find an accurate pedometer so I can try to do the recommended 10,000 steps daily.
  • Jho8217
    Options
    Great suggestion on the swimming Runner! Do you think that sitting on a stationary bike would be less impact on the knees??

I was over on calories yesterday - my main error being MAYO - lesson learned. Healthy Soup today for lunch and I should be able to get a workout in tonight!

Goals this week:
    Water, water, water: N/Y
    Workout 3x this week: N/N
    Encourage others: N/Y
    Think Positive!!: N/Y/
  • firedragon064
    firedragon064 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    Daily
    1) log in all my food
    2) Eat no sweets
    3) Exercise
    4) Meditate
    5) 1 hour house cleaning
  • Daisyfk
    Daisyfk Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    My goal for this week is to get out there and jog or combination of walk & running everyday. So far I have twice I missed a day which was yesterday. Would love to also lose 2 pds this week but I'll take 1 pd. I have got to keep focus. Blessing to all we gotta hang in there together ...
    Options
    Well it's almost midweek, and I have seen some great progress from those who are my friends and I see some really great goals in this group.

We can do it.

I totally forgot about swimming and maybe stationary bike riding. I might have to incorporate that in my own life. Though it's a bit cold for swimming now. :)

Jho,

I know about that mayo. I'm getting a sandwich from Subway and well the mayo makes it go up in calories and I LOVE mayo. Guess I'm going to have the sweet onion sauce and the honey mustard instead. I had no idea that Mayo had that many calories.

Welcome to all of the new members and best of luck with your goals.
  • Daisyfk
    Daisyfk Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Oh yes when my legs hurt I go on my stationary bike! Helps with the impact on the knees as well as the legs. Best of luck. God bless.
  • Jho8217
    Options
    Goals this week:
    Water, water, water: N/Y/Y/Y
    Workout 3x this week: N/N/N/Y
    Encourage others: N/Y/N/N
    Think Positive!!: N/Y/Y/N

I'm not doing as well as I'd like - but its my first week - always room for improvement